eDistrict Assam Portal Login Registration: The Government ensures that all the services are delivered effectively to the citizens and a better interaction between Government and citizens is established. To give this service delivery mechanism a boost, Indian Government introduced a National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) in which a service/information is delivered to employees, citizens, businesses etc. through an electronic medium and with the help of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). To accomplish the target of e-Governance, various service delivery portals are active across the country at central and state level. eDistrict Assam Portal is one of the service delivery portals providing its uninterrupted services to the citizens of Assam.
eDistrict Assam Portal
Assam Government has launched eDistrict Assam portal under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). It has been launched as State MMP i.e. Mission Mode Project under the e-Governance initiative of the Indian Government and under a project named Assam e-District Project. Information Technology Department of Assam Government has implemented the project. Medhassu e Solutions (India) Pvt.Ltd is the authority responsible for designing & developing and implementing the citizen service portal. The major objective of eDistrict portal is to improve the service delivery experience of the citizens and also to upgrade the Government to Citizen (G2C) experience.
Government services are delivered to all the 27 districts of the Assam. Citizens can avail a number of Government services using this portal through internet. These services can be availed anytime and anywhere by the common citizens. Services delivered electronically through the citizen service portal ensures reliability, efficiency and transparency to the common people of the society. This online service delivery portal is benefitting both Government and Citizens of the state.
eDistrict is an important online citizens services platform for Assam Citizens, so if any citizen is interested in gathering complete information about it can take a tour of this article. Here we here shared every possible information of this online service portal such as its benefits features, registration process, services offered, login process etc.
eDistrict Assam Portal : An Overview
|Name of the portal
|Assam Govt Scheme
|Information Technology Department, Government of Assam
|Medhassu e Solutions (India) Pvt.Ltd
|State Designated Agency
|Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON)
|Citizens and Government
|Delivery of Government Services to Citizens
|eDistrict official portal
Objectives of eDistrict
Every initiative is taken to achieve a particular objective. eDistrict Assam portal is being implemented with an aim to accomplish the goal of Good Governance by delivering IT enables citizens services to the common people. Check all the objectives behind the implementation of Assam eDistrict portal shared as under-
- Efficient service deliver-To deliver efficient citizen services with upgraded service levels.
- Reduce cost and service time- To reduce cost and service delivery time for Citizens as well as for Government.
- Capacity building- To initiate capacity building capacity building of field employees.
- Image Building- To improve image and perception of theGovernment.
- Easy Access- To provide easy access to accountable, reliable, efficient, and transparent citizen services.
To achieve the objectives of Assam eDistrict Project effectively, Government also imparts various training programs for capacity building. The key training module under this portal includes-
- Advanced Computer Training
- Basic Computer Training
- CSC Operator Training
- E-District Application Training s
- Training on Usage of Digital Signatures
Features of eDistrict Assam
eDistrict Assam portal is basically for enhancing the service delivery experience of the general public. The distinct features of this online portal facilitate users to access services conveniently. Check the salient features of work flow of eDistrict Assam portal given as under-
- All the citizen services under a single roof.
- Portal provides a User-Friendly interface which every citizen can easily access.
- Aadhaar/ NPR based authentication of citizens for accessing any service.
- Uses mobile services for intimating all the updates and notification to the citizens.
- Payment gateways are used for making direct payments through the net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Local Language interface for better citizen service experience
Benefits of eDistrict Assam
eDistrict Assam has not only been launched for enhance service delivery of citizens but also for the government. As services can be accessed by both Government (Admins) and citizens, it has benefitted both the parties. Citizens uses the portal to file request related to different department whereas government employees (Authorised Administrators) use the service portal to process citizen request and generate digitally signed certificates after approving the requests.
Have a look at the key benefits which are provided by the eDistrict Assam Portal to the citizens and Government here in this section. All the major benefits have been listed down separately for the Government and general public-
eDistrict Benefits to Citizens
- Citizens get an easy access to public services at their doorsteps through internet, CSCs, PFCs etc.
- Citizens get all the services in an integrated manner in a single portal.
- Public get accountable, responsive, effective and transparent service delivery.
- Facilitates citizen empowerment
- Saves time and effort of citizens as there are reduced number of visits to the concerned office, reduced waiting time which ultimately leads to cost saving.
eDistrict Benefits to Government
- Reduced manual workload for Govt. Officials
- District Administration gets automated and modernised as all the services are delivered digitally
- Time saving and cost saving for government
- Services time and cost is reduced with the implementation of digital service portal
- Reduced number of conflicts as there is less physical interaction of citizens and government officials.
- Capacity building training not only improve the efficiency of service delivery through portal but also helps in developing skills field functionaries.
- Online processing and timely delivery of services
- Improved service delivery mechanism
List of eDistrict Assam Services
Citizens can avail various services using the portal such as issue of certificates, applications for schemes, payment services and many more. The controlling authority keeps on adding services on the portal for citizens on a timely basis so that more and more services can be delivered electronically through this medium.
At present there are more than 50 core citizens services are offered on eDistrict Assam. In future, more services will be added to this list. Those who submit request and applications for these services are issued digitally signed certificates. They do not even have to visit the concerned authority to collect certificate issued to them.
Check the list of all the core citizens services available on the portal as of now mentioned in the table below-
|Permanent Resident Certificate
|Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate
|Next of Kin Certificate
|Issue of Land Valuation Certificate
|Certified Copy of Mutation Order
|Senior Citizen Certificate
|Renewal of Explosive Licence
|Issue of Record of Rights (Jamabandi)
|Bakijai Clearance Certificate
|Application for Renewal of Driving Licence
|Application for National Old Age Pension Scheme
|Assessment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
|Permission for Delayed Birth Registration
|Caste Certificate (ST/SC/OBC/MOBC)
|Permission for events like Fairs/ Cultural Fests/Religious//Rallies/Strikes etc.
|Permission for Delayed Registration of Death
|Application for Stamp Vendor Licence
|Application for Stamp Vendor Licence
|Application for Court Marriage
|17 Application for Marriage Certificate
|Application for Registration of Deeds
|Issue of Land Holding Certificate
|Application for New Enrolment
|Issue of Duplicate Mark Sheet SEBA
|Application for Driving Licence
|Issue of Migration Certificate SEBA
|Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate AHSEC
|Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate SEBA
|Issue of Duplicate Mark Sheet AHSEC
|Application for Transfer of Enrolment to other Districts
|Application of Learners Licence
|Issue of Birth Certificate
|Issue of Death Certificate
|Payment of Municipal Tax
|Application for Change of Name or Address or Age
|Issue of AHSEC Migration Certificate
|Permission of Transfer of Property by method of Lease & Mortgage and Gift & Sale
|Certified Copy of Electoral Roll
|Application for Duplicate FIC
|Application for New FIC
|Application for Surrender of FIC
|Application for Modification of FIC
|Issuance of Disability Certificate
|Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Application
|Certified Copies of Cause List and Judgments
|Application for Mutation
|Permission for Special Events U/s 144 CrPc
|Issue of Non-Encumbrance Certificate
|Application for Information under RTI 14a Application for First Appeal
|Payment of Electricity Bill The management of the project
|Application for National Family Benefit Scheme
How to Register on eDistrict Portal?
In order to avail services or process service request it is compulsory for all the users to register themselves first on the portal. Those who are interested in registration can check the instructions below-
- Step I- Go to the official portal of State Service Delivery Gateway of Assam Government. Link can be checked below.
- Step II- Click on edistrict registration link given on the homepage as shown in the picture below.
- Step III- Click on “Create Account” link.
- Step IV- Registration page will open. Fill all the required details- First name, middle name, last name, Screen name, email, gender, date of birth and mobile number in the respective fields. Also enter the security code. Click on “Save” button to complete the registration process.
- Step V- On successful registration, login details and password will be generated and will be sent to user’s mobile number and email address. They are required to keep the login details safe for availing citizen services on eDistrict.
eDistrict Assam Portal Login
To submit application for any kind of service on the citizen portal, applicants are required to login to the portal. Login is possible only after successful registration. Check login process below-
- Go to Assam eDistrict portal.
- Homepage of the online portal will open.
- On this page, check login section on the right side.
- Enter username, password generated after registration. Enter captcha code and click on login button.
- User will successfully login to the portal.
How to check Application Status
After filling application for a services, applicants do not have to take a trip to the concerned office to check the application status. They can track the application status just by visiting the citizen service portal while sitting at their homes.
- Open the official portal first.
- Check on the left side of the page for Application Status option.
- Enter the application and proceed ahead by click on “Status” button.
- Application status details will be displayed on the screen.
View Approved Certificates
- To check approved certificates, go to the official portal first.
- On the homepage, enter valid certificate number in the box under the View Approved Certificate section.
- Click on submit option.
- If certificate number will be valid, then details of respective approved certificate will open.
To apply for any of the service, citizens must provide all the requisite supporting documents. Without appropriate certificate and documents, no application can be submitted and approved. As the list of cores services which are available on eDistrict portal is long, we have not provided the details of documents for each service here. Citizens must be aware about what all documents are they are required to provide for a specific service.
They can check it from the portal. Have a look how can can access the list of supporting documents for every service using the portal explained below-
- Open portal and click on “Downloads” tab given on the top of the homescreen.
- Now, select “List of Supporting Documents” option from the drop down menu.
- A pdf indicating the list of document, service timeline and application form for all the services will open.
- Search for the respective service and get the list of supporting documents.
How to Check Reports on Assam eDistrict?
User can also view various reports such as MIS Report, DeiTY report, Assets list, Incremental Report, Training Report etc. on the portal.
- Open eDistrict Assam.
- Go to “Reports” menu given on menu bar.
- Select the respect option from the dropdown.
- Provide details if required
- Desired reports/ list will display.
Assam Government has also launched a mobile application of eDistrict named “Sugam” so that citizens can also avail Government services through their smart phone. Mobile application is current available on Android platform which can downloaded from Google Play Store. For your convenience we have shared the download link below in the table.
|eDistrict Assam official portal
|eDistrict Assam Registration
|eDistrict Assam Document list
|eDistrict Mobile App Download
|Assam Orundoi Scheme
|MP eDistrict portal
For any helps and support regarding eDistrict Assam portal, citizens can contact the helpdesk. Details are given here-
Help Desk- 1-800-345-1100
Toll Free- 0361- 2724222
How can user register on eDistrict portal?
Registration on Assam eDistrict portal can be done through State Service Delivery Gateway. Link is shared in this post.
Is registration free on eDistrct?
Yes, registration is completely free of cost on the portal. However, applicants have to pay the requisite application fee for availing any service.
How to verify the authenticity of certificate on the portal?
Citizens have to login to the portal and can check it through Certificate Verification Module. They just have to enter their certificate number and a pdf will be displayed.
How can we login into the eDistrict?
Registered users can login to the portal using their login details viz username and password created at the time of registration.
Will I be issued a physical certificate if I have applied through eDistrict Assam?
Citizens are issued digital certificate which are digitally signed by the concerned official. They can save the certificate pdf and can print it for use.