Punjab Ration Card: The State Govt. of Punjab has been organized a new portal for the ration card. In which people can check all the latest updates about the Ration card. With the help of A-ePDS portal, you can take the information about the Fair Price Shop, and the latest price list of the commodities. The government also updates the transaction details of the Foodgrains, which increases transparency and builds trust among the citizens.
In this article, you will find out all the detail related to the Punjab Ration card, and its portal. You can able to read about the applying process of ration card.
About Punjab Ration Card Portal
The government has launched the EPDS portal and Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affair Portal. Both the portal gives information about the ration card, the motto behind launching these portals is to generate transparency of the services provided by the government. The EPDS portal mainly gives you the information related to the ration card, and about the FPS department, whereas from Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affair Portal, you will get the info about the various department and the services which are provided by the government.
Here, we extracted all the information about the various services related to the Ration card which is available in the online portal of the Punjab Ration Card site. You will also get information about the process to apply for a ration card, and how you can search for the beneficiary list of the ration card.
Overview: Punjab Ration Card portal
|Category||Punjab Govt. Scheme/ Yojana|
|Article||Punjab Ration card|
|Launched by||Punjab Government|
|Portal Name||A-ePDS (Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System)|
|Comes Under||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Punjab|
|official web portal||www.epos.punjab.gov.in|
Punjab Ration Card
Ration card is one of the essential documents, which is useful to take the food grains from the FPS at the subsidized price. But it is allotted to some of the families only, who are not strong financially like others. To apply for the Ration card, the candidate must fulfill the eligibility, as per the government norms. In Punjab, the government has given two types of ration cards i.e. AAY and PHH. The government also launched various schemes, for the ration cardholders.
The government makes the process digital, so that maximum family can take the benefit of this, and to reduces the forgery. Now people can make themselves aware of the yojana without taking the help of others. The whole process is transparent now, and if you have any kind of grievance in that case you can take action against it, by lodging a complaint in the complaint portal. The process of how to complain online, and how you can track its status is given on this page.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Ration Card
Before applying for the application form, the applicant must go through the eligibility criteria of the Punjab ration card. Then, you can go for the further more process, the criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must belong to the Punjab state.
- Candidate must have their Aadhaar, which is mandatory
- The bank account must link to the Aadhaar card no.
- It is mandatory that, the candidate must submit the family photograph.
- The candidate must come under the income criteria of AAY or PHH schemes.
Documents Required to Apply for Punjab Ration Card
Documents are one of the essential things, which you have to submit along with the application form. Hence, it is important for the candidates, to know about the list of the documents before applying for the application form. Because all the documents have been used for the process of verification. So you must go through the below list:
- Aadhaar card will be submitted as a photo Id proof (for all family member)
- PAN card, the head of the family need to submit his/her PAN card
- Domicile of Punjab used as state residence proof
- Water/ Electricity Bill, it is also used an address proof,
- Passport size photographs, used for the identification process (Family photo)
- Urban area students, submit their institutional certifcate.
Smart Card Scheme Under NFSA
The government of Punjab has been the Atta Dal Scheme, which later on known by the name of Smart Card scheme. The scheme began on 1st April 2018, in which government provides pulses, wheat, rice, etc. Here some of the key points, we mention in the next block, that you will get the whole idea about the Smart Card scheme:
- The Smart Card scheme came under the NFSA department, which means NFSA is seeing this whole yojana.
- There are 1.42 cr. recipients come under this yojana.
- The price of the wheat was 2 INR per kilogram.
- As per the official site, the food is directly distributed at the doorstep.
- All the ration cardholders must carry their wheat bags so that they can carry grains.
- If the wheat is not as per the entitlement, that the beneficiary can go to court for a complaint.
- The beneficiary will get the Wheat in the packaging of 30 kgs.
- As per the scheme, there is no capping, each member will get 5kgs wheat each month.
How to Apply for the Punjab Ration Card
The government of Punjab currently running an offline process, to apply for the ration card. But very soon the government will release the online portal for the benefit of the people. So you can go through both the process, offline and online.
Apply for the ration card, by using offline mode, go through the below process, and fill and submit the form correctly.
- For the offline process, the candidate must visit the E-PDS Department of Punjab.
- You can collect the application form from the counter,
- After collecting the form, fill the form very carefully,
- Enter the following details: Name of the applicant, family member details, address, etc.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form,
- After doing all, read all the filled details again, and submit them to the applicable counter.
- The personal will provide you the Acknowledgement Number slip
- After submitting the process of verification will start,
- And once the process has been done, you will get the Ration card, within 15 to 20 working days.
Currently, the online process is not generated by the government, so here we discussed the expected process. If any changes, we will update this page.
- To apply by using the online process, all the interested applicants go to the official web portal.
- on the homepage click on the citizen login,
- First, enroll yourself in the official portal
- Click on the New User Link.
- On the registration, the candidate must enter all the required details, and click on the submit option.
- Once the registration process has been done, select the Fresh Application link option
- All the services will be displayed on your screen, you have to click on the Ratio card.
- The application form will open, fill all the details carefully,
- Upload all the essential documents,
- And saved the application form,
- write down the Acknowledgment No. for future reference
- After the verification, the ration card will be issued to the applicant.
Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Check the Punjab Card list on the official portal of Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System,
- Click on the Month Abstract, which is mention on the left corner of the page, as shown in the image,
- After clicking on the option, the month Abstract page will open.
- Now select the allotted month from the drop-down box,
- Click to the submit option
- The detail will appear, as shown in the below image
- Select your district, on the next step select the Inspector
- After selecting the Inspector, the details of FPS ID will open
- Select the FPS ID, the details of the Ration card appear on the screen.
EPDS Ration Card Beneficiary Details
If you want to search online about the details of the Beneficiary in the ration card. You have to visit the official site of the A-ePDs, on the homepage, you will get the option of the beneficiary list on the Report section.
Click on the option, which redirects you to the next page, in which you have to enter the SRC No., then tap to the Submit option. The details will come on your screens.
Search Punjab Ration Card Online
You can search for the Punjab Ration Card with two options, either by entering the ration card number or by entering the Aadhaar card no. And for both you need to visit the official portal of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, the link is given below on this page. The process how to search for the ration card is given in the below blocks:
By RC Number.
- If you are looking to search Punjab RC through is RC number then you need to click on the ration card Search
- The link will take you to the new page,
- Enter the Captcha code, and click to verify option,
- Now enter the RC number, and click to view the report
- All the data related to your RC will appear on your screen.
By Using Aadhaar No.
- To search for a Ration card by using Aadhaar No., visit the official site, and click on the RC Search (Aadhaar Card).
- The link will open on the next page,
- Now enter the Aadhaar Card No.
- Select the report name
- And go for the View report option, all the details will display on your screen.
Punjab Ration Card FPS Status
From this A-ePDS, The FPS owner, can also check the status of the Fair price Shop, here is the process, which you need to follow:
- Go to the A-ePDS site, The homepage will display on your screen,
- Search for option FPS, you will get it from the Report section,
- Click on the FPS option,
- A new tap will open, in which you have entered the FPS number, and submit
- After the submission, the details will appear on the page.
FPS Stock Wise Details
The FPS Stock wise is available on the official portal of the Punjab E-portal of Ration card. You can choose the FPS Stock Wise option, from the homepage of the site. Click the option, it will open on the next page. From where you can download the allotted month list of the FPS. You only, need to select the month and click on the submit option. The file will be downloaded in the form of a Ms-excel sheet. You can open and check the FPS stock details.
View Active and Inactive FPS
You can view the Active and Inactive status of the Fair Price Shop from www.epos.punjab.gov.in. Click on the MIS option, and select the Active Inactive Shop option, the district-wise details will appear. Choose your district, and if you want to see the Active shop status, click on that option, whereas if you want to see Inactive shop status, select that one.
The active list will appear like that, as shown in the image given below:
E-KYC of Punjab Ration Card
The E-KYC abstract report will be open from the A-EPDS portal, after choosing the e-KYC option, from the home page. After selecting the option, the E-KYC abstract report will be open on your screen. From where you have to select your district name and the e-KYC rejected list will appear to on your screen.
Apply Grievance for Punjab Ration Card
You can submit the grievance, in case you are facing any trouble with the service available. To apply for the grievance, visit the e-RCMS (E- ration card management portal) Punjab Portal.
Click on the online Grievance, you will get two options, with an Aadhaar card, and without an Aadhaar card. After entering, all the details submit the form and note down the complaint reference number.
To check the Grievance Status, open the e-RCMS site, the link is given below. After that, click on the Know the status of your request, the new page will open on your screen. Now fill in the details which are: complaint reference No., last 4-digit of the Aadhaar number, and enter the security code. Click on the Get details option, now you can view the grievance status.
Punjab Ration Card: Important Links
|Beneficiary Details||Click Here|
|e-RCMS Punjab Portal||Click Here|
|Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs||Click Here|
Punjab Ration Card: FAQs
The device number allotted to each FPS, which means in the FP shop only the approved devices have to be installed.
No, as per the government rule, it is not allowed to give ration, to such candidates.
There are three commodities, which are available for the people of Punjab: Wheat, Dal, and PM Wheat.
It is the scheme began by the Punjab Government, from which people will get the benefit of pulses, tea, and sugar. Later on, the scheme was renamed as Smart Ration Card Scheme.
You can apply for the Punjab ration card, by using offline mode. The process is given in the above article.
To fill the grievance form, you have to go the www.ercms.punjab.gov.in, and fill the form.