Bhulekh Odisha Land Valuation | Map | App Download | Land Revenue | Plot Details | Bhulekh Land Records online | Bhunaksha Online | www.bhulekh.or.nic.in | www.bhunakshaodisha.nic.in
With the introduction of the digital Land record system in India, almost all the states are now adopting the new system. The state government of Odisha has also initiated a new system of land records online now.
Bhulekh Odisha Online
In this article, we are going to share information on the Bhulekh Odisha Portal. Readers of the post will get information on the Bhulekh Odisha Portal features, objectives, benefits, statistics, etc. Readers can also check the process to view the ROR documents online on the portal. The application Process of Bhunaksha is also available on the portal along with the application fee.
Apart from their residents of the state can also view the online available map records. Therefore, all the citizens of the state must check out this article carefully and know how to use the portal.
|Article Category||Odisha Govt Schemes|
|Name of the Scheme||Bhulekh Odisha Portal/ Bhunaksha Odisha|
|Level||State Level Scheme|
|Department||Department of Revenue and Disaster Management|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Scheme Objective||Make Land information accessible online to all the citizens.|
|Benefits||Information of Land Records|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Odisha|
|Helpline||Phone no. – 0674-2322658|
Email at- email@example.com
Bhulekh Odisha Land Records
The online land record system of Bhunaksha/ Bhulekh Odisha was introduced in the state to remove the manual land record systems in the state. Therefore, making the land-related information accessible to the citizens of the state.
With the help of the portal, citizens will not have to visit the authority office time and again to check application. This will cut down the manual work of the citizens of the state by providing online application and other facilities available on the portal.
Why are Land Records Essential?
Lan records are essential to check information/ details regarding the property owned by the citizens in any district or state.
- With the details of the land records, citizens can access all the information related to the land like ownership, history, price details, etc.
- Legal documentation of the Lands reduces the chances of any fraudulent activity taking place.
- Legal Records of the land also show the encumbrances (Loan/ Conflict/ Lease/ Legal Order) of any land.
- It is also required in undergoing any changes to the land records in case of sale or purchase.
- They are essential for the selling of any land.
- Documentation processes become easier with the official records of the land.
Features of the Bhulekh Odisha
The portal of Bhulekh Odisha comes with unique features. Some of these are:
- It is a portal of land records, so the residents of the state can check their records on the portal.
- The portal is developed by the state government of Odisha.
- The state residents will be able to view all the land-related information in the portal without paying physical visits to the revenue office.
- Citizens can check mapped records of their owned lands.
- Citizens view all these records on their devices anywhere.
- The users of the portal will be able to access some important information like the record of landholding, land history, the current cost of land, etc.
- Agricultural land details are also available on the portal as well as the details of the surroundings.
Bhulekh Odisha Objectives
- Provide all Land related information on one portal.
- To make Land Records accessible to the citizens of the state.
- Reduce the manual visit of people to the offices for reviewing the land records.
- Offer land details to the people at the comfort of their homes.
- Make the complete system of record maintenance transparent and easy to use for common people.
Bhulekh Odisha Portal Benefits
- Online availability of the Land Records.
- With the online availability of the land data, no more waiting in lines at the government offices.
- Maps for citizens to check ownership and other related details.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
Bhulekh Odisha Statistics
|Total number of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil in the state||317|
|State RI Circle||2410|
|Total number of Villages||51,701|
|Total no. of Khatiyans in the state||1,63,16,250|
|Tenants in total||3,44,52,809|
Bhulekh Odisha Online ROR
ROR is essential for any land-related activity like a sale. ROR documents include the name of the landowner, so when selling land ROR document is essential. Department of Revenue and Disaster Management, Odisha is the body responsible for keeping these land records. A ROR document includes details like the Name of the owner, Cost of the land, Land History, etc. The document also mentions the land capacity and surrounding of the land.
Essential Documents for ROR Application
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Certificate of Income
- Identity Proof (like Voter ID)
- Land/ Property Ownership Proof
- Details of Land Tax
- Encumbrance Certificate
An applicant who is making an application for the ROR document will have to pay an application fee. We are detailing the fee charges below.
|Apllication Processes||Application Charges|
|Government fees/ User Cost||Rs. 30/-|
|KIOSK Operator Service Charge||Rs. 8/-|
|DEGs Charges||Rs. 2/-|
|Charges for Scanning||Rs. 5/-|
|Charges for Printing and Certificate Output||Rs.10/-|
Bhunaksha Odisha Application Process
Residents of the state can make an application to get the ROR Documents. To apply for the documents candidates can follow the steps given below.
Step 1: To make the application, the residents will have to visit the district Revenue Office and the ROR Application form.
Step 2: The applicants will then have to fill up the application form. Attach the documents essential for the application and apply to the office.
Step 3: The applicant will get a receipt acknowledging the application. Keep the slip safe for verification.
Post verification a certified copy of the ROR will be issued in the name of the applicant. Thereafter, the applicant will be able to view these details in the online portal as well.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
How to view ROR Documents Online?
All the citizens of the state can very easily view their ROR documents online with the help of the Bhulekh portal. To check your ROR documents, citizens can follow the steps detailed below:
Step 1: Go visit the official website of the Odisha Land Records. The direct link is present at the end of the article.
Step 2: On the landing page, go to the section of ‘Select Location for ROR‘. Enter all the details mentioned like District, Tehsil, Village, RI Circle.
Step 3: On the same section, users will see three options displayed on the screen. It will be Khatiyan, Plot or Tenant. Based on the type of possession users can click on any of these three options.
|If you click on Khatiyan >Select the Khaityan among the drop down list.|
|If you click on Plot > Select the Plot number from the list of options in the drop-down.|
|On the option of ‘Tenant‘ > Select the name of the tenant.|
Step 4: As you click on any of the three options users will see three other tabs. These tabs will be to view the ROR Front Page or ROR Back Page.
Your ROR details will be available on your screen.
How to view Online Bhunaksha/ Map Record?
Users can view the map of the state on the online portal of Bhulekh. To view the map, follow the steps:
Step 1: Go to the official Website of the Bhulekh Odisha. On the main page, users will have to enter the name of the district they want to view the map of. A list of the district will be available, choose your district and click on the Submit button.
Step 2: Residents will now be directed to another page where all the information related to the lands in the district will be available numbered on the map. Click on any number and view the details.
All the ROR related documents (back page/ front page) will also be present on the page under Plot info.
|Bhunaksha Odisha Official Website||Click Here|
|View Odisha Land Records||Click Here|
|Odisha Bhulekh Land Record Android App||Get Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an ROR document for transferring the land?
Yes. ROR documents of the details are essential to transfer the land to any other name.
Can I view my Tehsil information on the Bhulekh Odisha?
Yes. Residents can also view tehsil information on the Bhulekh portal.
Where can I get the Bhulekh Odisha Online application form?
Residents of the state can get the application form from the Bhulekh Odisha Website portal.