AP EWS Certificate Application Form: EWS certificate is issued to a new reservation category i.e. Economically Backward Section (EWS) included by the Government of India in 2019. Those who fall under this category are issued an EWS certificate or income & asset certificate issued by the competent authorities. Every state has designated authorities for issuance of EWS certificates to eligible citizens. AP EWS Certificate Application Forms and certificates are issued under the supervision of Revenue Department of the state.
The scheme of providing reservation in direct recruitments to EWS category and issuing EWS/ income certificates to them was enforced from 1st February 2019 by the Central Government. EWS is basically a category of citizens whose income is below a certain level.
AP EWS certificate help job aspirants to claim for reservation in various direct recruitments of civil posts and Central Govt. services. Apart from this, it is beneficial in getting reservation at various other platforms such as application fee, admission at schools/colleges, jobs etc. If you are looking for information on AP EWS Certificate, then you need to go through this article. Check complete information about application process, eligibility requirements, documents, etc. here.
AP EWS Certificate Application Form: An Overview
|AP EWS Certificate Application form
|AP Govt Scheme
|Revenue Department, Gov. of Andhra Pradesh
|Mode of Application
|Online & Offline
|Official Application Portal
Advantages of AP EWS Certificate
There are various advantages of AP EWS Certificates to the EWS Category citizens. Some of the benefits are listed below-
- 10% reservation is provided to EWS candidates in central government jobs and other jobs.
- Students get reservation in seats and admission fee at schools and colleges.
- Applicants get concession in application form fee.
- Get benefits under various welfare schemes of Central and State government.
EWS Issuing Authorities
As per the notification used by the Central Government, EWS certificates can be issued by any of the following designated authorities in a state-
- Revenue Officer not below Tehsildar rank
- District Magistrate (DM ) or Additional District Magistrate (ADM) or Collector or Deputy Commissioner or Add.Deputy Commissioner or First Class Stipendary Magistrate or Taluka Magistrate or Sub-Divisional Magistrate or Exe. Magistrate or Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate or Presidency Magistrate or Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate
- Sub-Divisional Officer
Eligibility Criteria for EWS Certificate
To get an income certificate or EWS certificate in any of the state one must fulfil the eligibility conditions specified by the Government of India. Applicants not complying with any of the eligibility criteria will not be considered and their request will be rejected by the issuing authorities. Check the eligibility requirements for EWS certificate mentioned below-
- Any individual who is not covered under SC, ST and OBC category are eligible provided their annual family income from all the sources should be less than 8 lakhs.
- Also, individuals whose family owns any of the following property of asset are not eligible to get EWS certificate and reservation benefit under this category-
- Agricultural land of 5 acres or above
- Residential flat in an area of 1000 sq ft. or above
- Residential plot in an area of 100 sq. yards above in a specified municipality
- Residential plot in a total area of 200 sq. yards or above and in location other than the specified municipalities.
Documents Required for AP EWS Application
After ensuring the eligibility criteria, must also check that you have all the supporting documents to prove the eligibility. These documents are required to be submitted at the time of application along with the request Form. The list of all the important documents can be checked below-
- Qualification Certificate and Marksheets
- Ration Card/Aadhaar Card/ Epic Card (Voter Id)
- Copy of IT return/ Pay Slip
- Proof of residence
- Land property Documents
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
How to fill AP EWS Certificate Application Form?
AP Citizens can submit request for income certificate both in online and offline mode. In this section we have mentioned both the application process. Scroll down and make yourself aware about the application process.
Online Application Process-
AP Citizens can apply online for EWS income and certificate through the MeeSeva portal.
If you are eligible and willing to get an EWS certificate but wondering how to submit online application then you can go through the simple instructions provided in this section-
- Step 1- Go the official portal
You have to begin with opening the official portal of MeeSeva. Link can be checked in the important link section below.
- Step 2- Click on relevant Link
Homepage of the portal will display in front of you. Click on “Revenue Department” option on the same page.
- Step 3- Select EWS certificate service
On clicking RD link, you will be landed on a page where a list of all the services of Revenue Department will be shown. Click on “Income Certificate” Service Link.
- Step 4- Login
A login tab will open. Those who are already registered on the portal have to enter their User ID, Password and captcha code in the respective blanks. Click on Sign In button to proceed.
- Step 5- Application form displays
After successful login income certificate application will open.
- Step 6- Fill details
Now, you have to fill your personal details and income details carefully in the application form.
- Step 7- Upload Documents
After filling details, upload all the required documents in space provided.
- Step 8- Make Application Fee Payment
Now, you form making online payment for the application, click on “Show Payment” option. Click on “Confirm Payment” option. Fill payment details and click on Submit tab.
- Step 9- Confirmation Message
Once, application request will be approved you will receive an SMS on your mobile number about the confirmation of application. keep the application number and transaction Id safe for tracking the application status.
Visit the nearest MeeSeva franchise and collect your EWS certificate once it is issued.
Offline Application Process
Those who do not have an access to internet can also submit their request offline. They just have to follow the simple steps given below-
- Visit the Nearest MeeSeva franchise or Kendra in your locality.
- Ask for EWS application.
- Provide necessary details to be filled in the application form. Provide documents.
- Do not forget to get the application No. and Transaction Id after application submission.
- After the approval of application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Visit the MeeSeva kendra where request was placed for certificate.
- Provide Application no. and other details to the Kiosk Search Operator.
- Collect your EWS certificate once it is generated.
AP EWS Certificate Format
Applicants have to pay a small amount of application fee to the issuing authority
- Applicants have to pay Rs.45/- as application charges. It includes application fee of Rs.10/- and certificate charges and other expenses of Rs.35/-
- Application fee an be paid online in case of online application and offline if submitted at MeeSeva Kendra.
Registration on MeeSeva Portal?
To apply online for AP EWS Certificate through MeeSeva portal, applications must be registered on the portal. Registration can be done by following the given steps-
- Open MeeSeva portal first.
- Now, click on New Registration link given on the left side of the homepage.
- Registration form will open.
- Fill profile details, personal information, contact information in respective fields.
- Click on submit button to proceed ahead.
- After successful registration, User Id and password will be generated.
- Keep the user id and password safe for further logins.
Processing Time & Validity of AP EWS Certificate
AP EWS certificate will be verified and approved by the issuing Authority which MRO under the State Revenue Department. Within 30 days of the date of application, EWS certificate will be issued to the applicants. They can collect it from the MeeSeva Kendra once they get notified through an SMS on their registered mobile no. The processing time of EWS application is month from the date of receipt of application.
AP EWS certificate is valid for a period of one year from the date of issue.
|AP EWS Application Form
|YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
How to apply online for EWS certificate in Andhra Pradesh?
You can apply for EWS or income certificate from the MeeSeva portal. Link is provided in this article.
I do not have access to internet, how can I apply for EWS certificate offline?
You can visit your nearest MeeSeva Kendra along with all the requisite documents and submit your application by provide all the details to the operator their.
How much time it takes for issue of AP EWS certificate?
AP EWS certificate is issued in a period of 30 days from the date of application.
How much fee do I have to pay for application?
You have to make a payment of Rs.45/- as an application fee.
What is the validity EWS certificate?
Validity of EWS certificate varies state to state. AP EWS certificate is valid for a period of one year from the date of issue.
What should I do if face any issue regarding Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate?
You can visit your MeeSeva franchise and ask for assistance. You can also contact through the online MeeSeva portal.