YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Launched in the year 2018 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, YSR Pelli Kanuka is the state scheme of Andhra Pradesh whereby financial aid is provided to the families that are poverty-driven and has hindrance to cover up the expense of marriage of their daughter. The scheme thus works on the principle of providing economical stability to the women post marriage also in order to cope for better maternity and livelihood of the family.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme- Objective
The YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme has a broad vision of empowering and safeguard the interests of women. Its core aim comprises the legit registration of the daughter’s marriage, revoking the social evils of Child marriage, look-after the incentives being provided pertaining to the marriage, and all other factors that are for the betterment of women’s marriage life.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
The eligibility principle for availing of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme are as follows:
- The Woman (bride/bride-to-be) should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh whereas the Groom’s considerable for the scheme shall be from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana, Chattisgarh, Odisha, or from the state of Andhra Pradesh only.
- The standard age for marriage for both the groom and the bride is 21 years and 18 years respectively.
- It is a must for the bride to be registered for the Praja Sadhikara Survey before the marriage
- The Bride is ought to be a holder of White ration card
- The location of the wedding needs to lie within the territory of Andhra Pradesh only.
- The scheme applies only to the bride who has the marriage as their first marriage. Thus, excluding the Divorcee/Separated/Single Mother but exempting the Widow beneficiaries from the scheme.
Documents Required for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
The beneficiaries are required to keep the documents along with them for registration into YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme. Provided below is the list of documents required for the registration into the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme:
- Applicant should have the caste certificate with mention of D.O.B, reservation category, and signature of the issuing authority from the Meeseva service of the state.
- The Bride should provide the Income certificate duly issued by the gazetted authority whereby the income shouldn’t exceed more than 1,44,000 for the year.
- High school marksheet (In case the applicant has passed the high school examination)
- Hardcopy of the Wedding card
- Bank statement of the Bride
- Ration card of the Applicant (APL/BPL)
- The applicant is required to carry an Aadhar Card for the purposes of Registration, application, etc.
- A copy of Widow pension along with the undertaking(only meant for the widow applicants whose pensions are not approved).
- In case the applicant suffers from perpetual defect(not exceeding 40%), a copy of SADAREM certificate needs to be submitted
Financial Assistance Under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Under the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme, the bride beneficiaries are provided economical support which is categorized as per the caste, community with respect to the Department. Provided below is the tabular representation of the same:
|Name of the Scheme||Concerned Department||Incentive|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(S.C)||Social Welfare||40,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(S.C Intercaste)||Social Welfare||75,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(Giriputrika)||Tribal Welfare||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(S.T Intercaste)||Tribal Welfare||75,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(B.C)||BC Welfare||35,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(B.C Intercaste)||BC Welfare||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(DULHAN)||Minorities||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (Differently Abled)||Differently Abled||1,00,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (APBOCWWB)||AP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board||20,000/-|
How to Apply for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
Once the Applicant succeeds in every parameter, She may apply for the YSR Pelli Kanika Scheme as per the steps provided below:
- Open the official web portal of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- As soon as the homepage appears on the screen, check the menu bar being displayed on the top.
- Tap on the ‘Metrics‘ option appearing on the menu bar.
- Now the drop-down menu will appear with the hyperlinks:
- VO Status
- The Applicant who is new to the portal must click on the ‘Registration‘.
- Hereby, the Application Form link pdf will be provided which the applicant needs to Download into the device and fill in the details in the hardcopy.
- Before Registration, it should be taken care that the classification and subdivision of the scheme are there on the basis of 2 areas:
- Urban Areas
- Rural Areas
- For the Urban areas applicant, the Application is to be submitted at the MEPMA Municipality office at a minimum of 5 working days before the marriage.
- For the Rural Areas applicants, the Application needs to be submitted at the Registration corner of Mandal Mahila Samakhyas or the Velugu office at a minimum of 5 working days before the marriage.
- Upon the successful registration, the Dashboard of the Applicant will be updated successfully and the Applicant will be notified about the YSR Pelli Kanuka before the working day of Marriage either by Online portal or visiting the Official respective departments of the scheme.
How to Login into YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
To log in into the portal of YSR Pelli Kanika Scheme, Beneficiary needs to follow the steps provided below:
- The Applicant(bride) needs to visit the official web portal of the YSR Pelli Kanika Scheme
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, check the menu bar and Tap on the Login hyperlink displayed on the right side of the menu bar.
- Now the drop-down menu will appear with the 3 options to log in:
- MS Accountant
- Sign In
- Applicant needs to Tap on the Sign In button from the drop-down section.
- Now the webpage will be redirected to the login window of the portal.
- Hereby, Applicant needs to provide Username and Password created during the time of registration into the portal in the respective textbooks.
- After the username and password, write down the CAPTCHA code that appeared as it is in the textbox on the left.
- At last, Hit the Login button displayed on the bottom and the Applicant’s dashboard will appear on successful sign-in.
How to track the Application Status in YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
One shall know their application status by following the procedure provided below:
- Go to the Official website of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- Now the homepage will be opened.
- Look into the front of the screen where “Know your Application status” will be appearing above the title of the scheme in the blue background.
- Tap on the same and you will be redirected to the next page.
- The Incentive release tracking window will appear in front of you.
- Applicant here needs to either Enter the Registration ID (created during the time of registration) or the Aadhar number of the Groom/Bride into the textbox.
- Lastly, Click on the ‘Get Status‘ to check the status of the Application or ‘Reset’ to cancel the application.
How will the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme be distributed?
Once the applicants register for the scheme, the undersigned authorities will review the application. Before the wedding, 20% of the amount will be deposited into the beneficiary’s account through the Direct benefit transfer and the remaining amount (80%) will be sent as per the scheme once the applicant (bride) gets married.
How to access the Dashboard in the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme portal?
To access the Dashboard in the YSR pelli kanuka Portal, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website of the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme
- Now as the webpage appears on the screen, click on the Metrics option in the menu bar.
- As the drop-down section will appear, Tap on the ‘Dashboard’ option being displayed.
- Now the website will be redirected to the Dashboard window.
Dashboard window comprises various sections such as:
- Summary– This section classifies the Registrations on the basis of their parameters they have fulfilled.
- Payments– This section keeps the record of the payments that have been incurred, released and approved for the scheme.
- Registration– This section keeps the track record of the registration on the basis of the District and as per the scheme.
- Pendency– This section generally denotes the status of the Marriage certificate.
Financial Year– This section generally customizes the whole report as per the financial year from the Drop-down section.
How to Download the YSR Pelli kanuka Mobile Application?
One shall download the YSR Pelli Kanuka Mobile Application, by following the steps provided below:
- The user should open the Official website of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Mobile application
- Upon the homepage, Tap on the ‘Download Mobile Application‘ button is displayed on the bottom.
- The user shall visit the Play Store on the android device.
- Type the name of the scheme- YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme
- once the search result appears, click on the Application.
- On clicking on the button, the Apk file of the YSR Pelli Kanuka mobile app will be downloaded to the device which can also be later installed in the device.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Helpdesk
If the Bride Applicant/Beneficiary has any issue or query pertaining to the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme, She can write to email@example.com about the concern and once the query reaches the concerned authority, She will be helped instantly regarding the matter.
Frequently Answered Questions
YSR Pelli kanuka scheme was launched by the current chief minister of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2018.
The core aim of the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme is to provide financial security to the women(bride to be) coming from underprivileged and economically backward sections so as to bear their wedding expenses.
To register for the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme, the applicants of the urban area needs to visit the MEPMA municipality office where Mandal Mahila Samkhyas or Velugu office is visited for the registration by the rural areas applicants.
5 days before the marriage or more is the basic criteria to be registered for YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme
20% of the amount is provided into the Bank account of the beneficiary via Direct bank account transfer whereas the remaining 80% is provided once the marriage has happened.
The brides who are the residents of the Andhra Pradesh are about to have their first marriage belonging to the economically underprivileged class, had got themselves registered under Praja Sadhikara Survey considering that they shall not be a Divorcee/Single mother (widow exempted) and must be a white cardholder of age above 18.
Once the applicant opens the homepage of the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme, She should tap on the ‘Know your Application Status’ hyperlink appearing at the front. Once clicking on the same, the Applicant will be redirected to a separate window wherein the section of Incentive Release tracking, the beneficiary can check the status either by entering the Registration ID or via registered Aadhar Card.
The dashboard section generally displays the organised and crucial analysis of data recorded into the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme. In the portal, the Dashboard generally comprises Summary, Payment, Registration, Pendency, and the Financial year.
On opening the homepage of the scheme, Applicant should tap on the Login from the menu bar which will further open the Drop-down from where Applicant shall tap on the Sign In. Now the LOGIN portal will appear in front of the screen.
The amount provided varies and is distributed as per the Department and Category.
The scheduled castes and Intercastes are provided Rs 40000 and 75000 respectively under the Social welfare department, the Giriputrika and Scheduled tribes intercaste are provided 50000 and 75000 respectively under tribal welfare department, the BC caste and intercaste are provided Rs 35000 and 50000 under BC welfare department and Rs 50000 to the Minority woman under Minority Welfare department, Rs 1,00,000 to the differently–abled bride and Rs 20000 to the AP construction worker’s daughter.