E dharti–Apna Khata Rajasthan Registration: Launched by the Revenue Board of Government of Rajasthan, E-Dharti is a digital application/portal that provides the information related to the Land Records of the regions of the state in a decentralised process. The core reason to provide Apna Khata Registration was to provide online registration of the issues related to Land, Jamabandi, Mapping, etc. Previously the Jamabandi system used to have availability in an offline mode often resulting in visiting revenue board’s department and dealing with a more traditional approach. This catered to the need for launching online Apna Khata Rajasthan portal and its application E-Dharti.
Rajasthan E-Dharti Apna Khata
Apna Khata Rajasthan is an online medium of accessing and registering under Land records. With instant access to the online services, the Applicant or user shall get to know the complete information of the owner, cultivated land, registration process and charges, Dashboard, etc. inside the web portal. Formerly called the E-Bhoomi portal, E-Dharti on a similar ground is an Android-based application of the Apna Khata Rajasthan that provides the user interface of the services granted under the Apna Khata Rajasthan.
Overview of Apna Khata E-Dharti Portal
|Name of the Portal||Apna Khata Rajasthan E-Dharti Portal|
|Concerned Department||Board of Revenue, Rajasthan|
|Launched by||Rajasthan state government|
|Aim||Digitisation of Land records|
|Merits||Providing ease of access and ensuring transparency in the Land|
|Applicability||On the citizens residing in Rajasthan only|
Objective of E-Dharti Apna Khata
The core objective behind the E-Dharti Apna Khata was to bring digitization against the traditional method of Jamabandi. E-Dharti Apna Khata provides the complete process of the Land records and registration. The purpose of the E-Dharti Apna Khata was to bring the result in the reduction of the litigation of the land. Thus, promoting more accessibility and proper ratio in the lands of Rajasthan.
Benefits of E-Dharti Apna Khata
The E-Dharti Apna Khata has its fair shares of benefits. Provided below are the benefits of E-dharti Apna Khata:
- The E-Dharti application or Apna Khata portal provides the citizens of Rajasthan with better ease of access to services of the Jamabandi and various land records.
- It provides the user with the efficiency and effectiveness to obtain the data pertaining to the land instantly.
- The obtaining of the Online data of the land promotes transparency in the field of land revenue, land sale, land value, etc, and limits the land imbalance, land fraud, etc.
- The web application and portal are user-friendly and user can obtain the Jamabandi, regional mapping, Khasra map on their own by just entering the Registration/Account number.
- The hardcopy of the details obtained of the Land from the portal is also beneficial for availing the Bank loan or insuring the crops.
Eligibility principle for E-Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan
To apply for E-Dharti registration, Applicant must have the principle provided below:
- The applicant/user should be a citizen currently residing in Rajasthan and should be holding the land inside the region of the state.
- The owner of the land is ought to contain the details of the land he has such as Address, Khasra number, Registry documents, Map, etc.
How to file Online Nomination in E-Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan?
To apply for nomination Online for E-Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan, the applicant is required to follow the procedure explained below:
- Visit the Official web portal of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, check the menu bar displayed on the front.
- Tap on the ‘Apply for Nomination‘ button appearing in the first place.
- Now the user will be redirected to a separate Application portal for nomination.
- Upon the portal, the Application form as shown below in the image will appear.
- To proceed, Applicant is required to fill in the details such as Official name, Father’s Name, Contact number, Email address, and residential address. Thereafter choose the District and nomination type from the drop-down menu.
- In the next step, the User will be asked to provide the Account Number (with Yes or No option bar)on clicking on Yes for which the Numpad will appear on the screen through which the user shall provide the A/c number and proceed.
- In case, the user doesn’t have or remember the account number, then He/she shall provide the Measles number by clicking on his/her respective option through the tick mark.
- Once clicked, the description of the list of tenants and data of account conversion will be displayed on the screen.
How much does the registration for Apna Khata Rajasthan Cost?
The charges for registration depends upon the record type user is accessing or applying under Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal. Below is the list provided with respect to the quantity and the charges:
- In case of Jamabandi copy, For 10 measles number, the cost charged is Rs 10 and for 10 additional measles number, the cost incurred is Rs 5.
- For the copy of Map, up to 10 measles costs Rs 20
- For the copy of the nomination, the charges for every particular conversion are Rs 20.
How to Track the Application Status under Apna Khata E-Dharti portal?
To check the status of Application, user needs to follow the procedure provided below:
- Go to the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- As the homepage will be opened in front of the screen, the user needs to tap on the ‘Status of Mutation‘ appearing inside the menu bar.
- The user will be redirected to a separate page displaying the nomination status in a tabular representation containing the Districts name, aggregate conversion, Tracked application and Mean and mode on a daily basis as shown in the image representation below:
How to Login on Apna Khata E-Dharti portal?
It is to be noted and taken into consideration that as per the E-Mitra Login system, only the registered KIOSK owners have the access to LOGIN on the portal. Provided below are the steps to be followed to Login:
- The user needs to visit the homepage of the Apna Khata E-Dharti portal.
- From the homepage, Tap on the ‘E-Friend Login‘ being displayed inside the menu bar.
- Hereby, the Applicant is required to provide the Username (created during the time of registration ), Password, and the Verification code from the generated captcha into the textbox.
- Lastly, the User needs to Tap on the LOGIN button, and on successful LOGIN the Dashboard of the user will be opened.
How to Recover the Password on Apna Khata Rajasthan E-Dharti portal?
Password if forgotten can be recovered through abiding the steps provided below:
- User should visit the official portal of Apna Khata Rajasthan and on the homepage, Hit the ‘E-Friend Login‘ on the menu bar.
- As the Login portal will appear, the user needs to click on the ‘Forgot password‘ adjacent to the Login Button.
- A separate portal will appear in which the user will need to provide the username through which the OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number/email address of the user.
- The user is required to type the OTP in the provided textbox and once the new password column appears, type the new password on the same and save it for future references.
How to Download the E-Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan application on your Device?
It is to be noted that the name of the E-Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan’s Application is Dharaa and is available for the Android platforms. The user can download the Application by following the steps provided below:
- User must open the Play store on their Device.
- On the search bar of the play store, type ‘Dharaa Apna khata Rajasthan‘
- Next, the desired result for the App will be displayed in front of you.
- User needs to Click on the Install button displayed in the Green background.
- Now the Downloading of the Application will begin and the Application will be installed in the mobile device.
How to access Jamabandi Nakal portal under Apna Khata Rajasthan?
Often termed as Records of Right, Jamabandi Nakal refers to a document that identifies the land ownership and information of revenue pertaining to the same. Through E-Dharti Apna Khata, one shall access the Jamabandi Nakal by following the steps provided below:
- Open the official web portal of Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- Once the homepage opens, you will find the map of the Rajasthan state being displayed on the front.
- Upon the map, there will be drop -down bar containing the list of the districts under the state.
- Applicant/user is required to choose his/her respective district and the Tehsil under the district.
- Now the list of villages will appear from the chosen State and districts in a decentralized manner.
- User shall check out his/her village from the appeared villages or typing the name of the village.
- Now the page denoting the details of Jamabandi information will appear. The user is required to provide the information with the personal and region information to complete the form.
- Lastly at the bottom, Choose the ‘Receipt of jamabandi‘ which will further open the options such as:
- Khata number
- Owner’s number
- Khasra Number
- Clicking on any of the option will further lead to the desired results on the screen.
How to Download Rajasthan Measles Map?
Measles map stands for the map that denotes the Khasra of the villages. It tells about how much is the area and perimeter of the land is owned by the owner. The document is quite beneficial during the granting of loan, land mutation, insurance of land etc. Provided below are the step by step procedure to Download the Rajasthan measles map:
- The applicant is required to open the Official website of bhunaksha Rajasthan.
- Once the homepage of the website opens, the Application should tap on the home option located on the webpage.
- Now provide the details such as District, Tehsil, village from the drop-down menu.
- On the basis of the details, a map will appear on the screen of the desired region.
- This 2D map will have the location and khasra numbers stuck into it.
- Applicant hereby can access the plot information of a particular land by zooming in.
- Lastly, the desired details of the plot selected will appear on the screen.
How to Download nakabandi report under E-Dharti portal?
Below is the procedure provided to guide the user on downloading the E-dharti portal:
- Open the web portal of Bhunaksha Rajasthan.
- On the homepage will appear the Plot info option section on the right side of the window.
- Applicant should tap on the Nakal being displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, the required information of the report of the Nakal of the user will be appearing on the screen like the image shown below:
Apna Khata Rajasthan Registration: Helpdesk Details
In case the applicant or user feels any query or has a complaint/suggestion or has found any discrepancy pertaining to the land, he shall contact the Rajasthan Revenue board located in the Todarmal marg, in Ajmer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Launched by the government of Rajasthan under the revenue board, The E-dharti Apna Rajasthan is an online portal to access, register and trace the land records and other details
Overall the services of land such as land record, Kiosk login, jamabandi Nakal, Application track, region mapping, land registration, etc. are provided under the Apna Rajasthan E-dharti portal
The another or former name for E-Dharti portal is E-bhoomi portal.
E-Dharti Apna Rajasthan portal provides the user with ease of access to the services of the land with the tap of Finger only. Thus, it results in saving time and money and brings out transparency in the application which reduces land fraud, crimes, discrepancy, and other such civil cases.
if the applicant has an access to the land registration services online, then the traditional method of visiting the District data centres for maintaining and obtaining land records is not required from the user end for the registration.
A measles map is generally a formation of the area of the land occupied by the landowners depicting the Khasra villages, district, and region. One shall access the Measles map portal by visiting the Official BHunaksha portal, tapping on the home button and customizing the search results as per the districts, state, tehsils, etc. to get the zoom-in display of the map on the screen.
The registration cost relies upon the type of record to which the applicant wants to register or get access under the EDharti portal. It also depends upon the quantity of the copies
Up to 10 measles number has Rs 10 charge, measles number above that of 10 have an additional charge of Rs 5. If it is the copy of the map, then the charge incurred will be Rs 20 for up to 10 measles and the Nomination copy charges in case of proper conversion are Rs 20
Jamabandi receipt can be displayed on the custom basis of following options: Khata number