UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana | Online Application| Date| Registration Process: Uttar Pradesh is one of the highly populated states in the country and half of the population comprises women of the state. For the welfare of this important section of the population, Government keeps introducing various schemes and welfare programs on a time-to-time basis. UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana is one of schemes of the UP Government which has been announced exclusively for the upliftment of the living standards and welfare of the women of the state.
Uttar Pradesh CM in this budget speech on 22nd February 2021 for the financial year 2021-2022 announced various new schemes for the welfare of the citizens of the state. Mahila Samarthya Yojana was one of the schemes announced for the welfare and development of the women of the state. The main motive of this path changing scheme is to aware and motivate women about the importance of employment. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be provided support from the state government which will facilitate beneficiaries to become empowered and self-reliant. Self-employment is another key element which will be promoted under this scheme.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
Uttar Mahila Samarthya Scheme (यूपी महिला सामर्थ्य योजना) was announced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath on 22nd February in Budget scheme for the FY 2021-22. Government has sanctioned a budget of Rs.200 crores for this scheme. The Govt has decided to make the “Aadhi Abaadi” of the state i.e., the Women population self-reliant and empowered under this scheme. There are around 90 lakh Micro, small and medium Enterprises in the state and out of which 80 lakhs are established under Micro scale and are operated mainly through Home and Cottage industries. In these Micro units, more than half of the employees are women and most of the business are owned by them. Keeping this fact in mind and considering the welfare of these women Government as proposed to implement Mahila Samarthya scheme for their upliftment.
Official launch date of the scheme along with the application process and other important details will be announced shortly by the Government. To get benefit under this scheme, applicants must be eligible and should register as per the instructions given by the implementing authority.
The Department of Women and Child Development is likely to be the concerned authority for this scheme. However, official order and scheme guidelines are yet to be announced by the Government. As the scheme is new, no sufficient information is available about Mahila Samarthya Scheme as of now. Despite of this, we have compiled this article with all the relevant information we have collected from various sources for our readers. Get complete information about the scheme including its online application date, registration process, eligibility requirements, important documents etc. you can take a tour of this article.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana: A Brief
|Name of the Scheme
|Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Yojana (यूपी महिला सामर्थ्य योजना)
|Uttar Pradesh Govt Scheme
|State Funded welfare scheme
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
|CM Yogi Adityanath
|22nd February 2021
|Official Launch Date
|To be announced
|Women of Uttar Pradesh
|Empowerment and upliftment of women by encouraging and providing them employment opportunities
|Mode of Registration
|To be Announced
|To be available soon
Features of Mahila Samarthya Yojana
To through the salient features and important aspects of the scheme given below-
- UP Mahila Samarthya scheme was proposed on February 2021
- It is a State level welfare scheme which means the it is funded by the UP Government.
- Women of the state are the target beneficiaries under this scheme.
- The objective of the scheme is to motivate women towards becoming self-employed, self-reliant, empowered so that they their living standard can be uplifted.
- The State Government has sanctioned a budget provision of Rs.200 crores for effective implementation and operation of the scheme. However, the budget is revised in every financial year.
- With the implementation of this scheme, women of the motivated and encouraged towards employment and being self-reliant.
- For effective implementation of the scheme, a two tier committee will be formulated.
- Prospective beneficiaries must register for the scheme first.
- Complete details about the implementation and registration process will be communicated soon by the Government.
Benefits of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
- Government will generate job opportunities for women.
- A financial benefit will be provided to the eligible women and female associated with home and cottage industries.
- With the help of financial support from the government, beneficiaries can start their own venture and this initiative of government will make them self-employed and self-reliant.
- A market will be provided to the beneficiaries for the selling their produce.
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will be provided knowledge and skill development training.
- The development of small and cottage industries will ultimately leads to improvement in the economy of the state.
- Scheme is likely to be implemented soon by the UP Government.
- The scheme will cover all the districts of the scheme.
- Implementation will be carried out through two committees established at two levels. One is to formed at the state level while other is to be formed at the district level.
- District Level Committee will be formed and operated under the supervision of District Magistrate.
- Both the Committees have to work hand in hand for achieving the goal of women empowerment under this woman centric scheme.
- For better implementation and promotion of the scheme, different women facilitation centres will be established across the state.
- The identification of eligible women and women group will be done through the district level committees.
Eligibility for UP Mahila Samarthya Scheme
One must be eligible enough to apply and available benefits of the scheme. The basic eligibility requirements of this scheme are as follows-
- This scheme is only for the women of the state.
- Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants must fulfil the age requirements as specified in the scheme guidelines/ notice.
- Applicants must ensure they have required qualification.
- Annual family income conditions should also be met.
- Category criteria also be fulfilled.
The complete eligibility condition details for submitting application for this scheme will be updated here as soon as official order regarding the implementation of the scheme will be launched.
Documents are an important part of the application process. Before applying for UP MSY, one must keep all the requisite documents ready with them. The official list of required documents for the application is yet to be announced but below we have mentioned some of the common documents which every beneficiary should have before filling application.
- Id proof of the beneficiary- PAN/ Voter Id/ Aadhaar/ DL/ Passport etc.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Address
- Ration Card
- Qualification details
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Disability certificate as applicable
- Details of Bank Account/ Bank Passbook
- Papers of Small/ cottage industry
- Passport sized photograph
- Applicants must also have a valid mobile number.
- Other relevant documents as applicable
Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Application Process
- To avail benefits under this scheme, eligible candidates have to apply for the scheme.
- Application is likely to be done in online mode. If a new portal will be released, link will be updated here.
- Applicants must fill each and every details carefully as asked in the applications.
- All the documents should be enclosed carefully.
- Applicants must keep the acknowledgment receipt or application slip with care as it is required to track the application status.
- They must provide valid bank details, as financial benefit is going to be provided in this scheme.
- Application forms should be submitted within the stipulated timeframe.
Important Points related to UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
- UP Mahila Samarthyya Yojana was announced on February 22 in 2021-22 Budget session.
- Application forms will be released soon.
- Mode of registration is not known yet.
- Only eligible applicants should apply. However, identification of target beneficiaries is to be carried out by the designated authorities at district level.
- Citizens are advised not to get confused between Mahila Samarthya Yojana and Samarth Yojana as they are completely different schemes. Mahila Samarthya Yojana is a state funded state scheme of UP which was recently announced in February 2021 whereas Samarth scheme is Central Government scheme which was launched in 2017.
- For any query related to this scheme, one can contact the concerned authority appointed for the respective locality.
|UP Mahila Samarthya Yojna portal
|Click Here (available soon)
|UP Mahila Samarthya Yojna Application
|Department of Women and Child Development, UP website
|UP Government Portal
|UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana
|UP Vikalanga Pension Yojana
When was UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana announced?
It was announced on 22nd February 2021 at the session speech.
How much amount has been sanction for scheme implementation?
A total budget for FY 2021-22 has been approved for this scheme.
Who can apply for the scheme?
All the eligible women of the state who satisfy the eligible criteria can apply.
What is the date application for the scheme?
Government has only announced the scheme, application date and complete details of the scheme are yet to be announced.
What kind of training will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme?
Beneficiaries will be provided various skill development training on the basis of which they can generate employment.