MP Scholarship Portal 2.0: The state government of Madhya Pradesh has excelled in governance under the leadership of Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan within a decade. It has been assured to make MP rise in all the sectors of public welfare. One such is education which has been the foremost priority of Mamaji’s government. Recently the government of Madhya Pradesh has come up with a successful launch of a new digital portal for scholarship known as MP Scholarship Portal 2.0. This article provides the students and applicants with complete information on all the aspects of the portal.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 is an online portal that comprises the complete dashboard of scholarships for the students belonging to the underprivileged or backward sections of the society such as Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other backward Class, etc. To avail of the scholarship, the aspirant must go through the eligibility criteria and instructions.
Types of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Schemes
The government has provided various scholarship schemes on the basis of classification of different Social classes of the state under the portal. Provided below is the list of Classification of the MP Scholarships:
MP Post Matric Scholarship Schemes
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Castes(SC)– This scholarship is applicable for the candidates who belong to the Scheduled Castes category who are currently in the first year of post-graduation.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST students(Scheduled Tribes)– This scholarship is entitled to those students who belong to the Scheduled Tribe category and are in the 1st year of the post-graduation and has a family income up to 60,000.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC students(Other Backward Castes)– This scheme is applicable to the students who belong to the Other backward Sections, have enrolled themselves in the 1st year of Post-graduation and has a family income up to 3,00,000.
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana– This scheme is applicable to meritorious students who have secured 70 % or more marks in senior secondary school, has an annual income of less than Rs 6,00,000.
- Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana– This scheme is for those students whose guardians are associated with the unorganized sector under the MP state and can be availed at Pre/Post metric level.
MP Awas Sahayta Yojana
- Awas Sahayta Yojana for ST students- Under this scheme, the students who belong to the Scheduled Caste and are studying in an institution on paying the rent are entitled to receive financial assistance of 1000-2000 for housing allowances.
- Awas Sahayta Yojana for SC students– In this scholarship, the students who fall under the Scheduled tribe category, currently staying on rent, and are enrolled in an institution are provided with a financial aid of 1000-2000 for rent expenditures.
- Labour Welfare Educational Scholarship Scheme-Under the Madhya Pradesh Labor Welfare Fund Act 1982, the benefit of the said scheme is given for the educational development of the children of workers working in the factories/establishments established in Madhya Pradesh. Under the scholarship students from the primary section till graduation are provided financial assistance by the government.
MP Higher Educational Schemes
- Gaon ki Beti Yojana– This scheme is for the girls of Madhya Pradesh who are living in the urban areas, have secured 60% or more marks in the Intermediate examinations. The duration of the scholarship lasts 10 months and is provided every year with Rs 500/month provided as the reward and covers up to 5000 students every year.
- Pratibha Kiran Yojana- This scheme is for the girls of Madhya Pradesh who reside in the Urban area of Madhya Pradesh and who have secured 60 per cent or more marks in the 10+2 examinations are provided with financial rewards. This scheme also covers 5000 intakes every year.
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Scheme– Vikramaditya Scholarship also referred to as Vikramaditya Free education scheme is the scheme implemented by the state government on the recommendation of the commission to provide financial aid to the students who belong to the economically backward sections and have secured 60 % or more in their Class 12th. The annual income of the beneficiaries family should be up to 1,20,000 for higher education and 54000 for graduation so as to get the financial assistance by the state government of Rs 2500 (maximum).
Overview of MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
|Madhya Pradesh Government
|Providing Financial Aid to the students
|Pre and post-matric Scholarship
|On the students of Madhya Pradesh
Documents Required for the MP Scholarship Registration
Documents required to apply for the Scholarship registration are specific in accordance to the type of Scholarship the Applicant is registering into. Hence academic and Certificate criteria shall vary in some scheme but overall the documents remain necessary as stated below:
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- School mark sheets
- Caste certificate(SC/ ST/ OBC/EWS duly issued by the tehsildar or equivalent gazetted authority.
- Income Certificate of the Parents
- Residential Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
How to Register at MP Scholarship Portal?
- All new applicants who are not pre-registered should visit the Official Registration portal of the MP Scholarship
- Now the homepage will appear in front of you. Provide your Aadhar Card Credentials in the column and Proceed to check and Verify.
- You will receive 2 ways to Verify- OTP and Biometrics which the user can choose at their convenience.
- On Clicking VIA OTP, a One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number of the user which you need to submit on the textbook, and Click the Submit button.
- Through biometric, the thumb impression of the Applicant will be used to proceed with the registration. This will be easy to use if the applicant is registering through the KIOSK.
- On successful registration, following details will appear below:
How to Do KYC for MP Scholarship Portal?
Once the Aadhar gets authenticated successfully, Click on the subsequent page of Aadhar via KYC.
- Hereby in the portal, the applicant will receive the User ID [Registration Number / Applicant ID] along with the password to the registered mobile number/e-mail Id of the applicant.
- Applicant needs to provide the same Applicant ID, along with the Date of Birth and CAPTCHA codes in the columns respectively.
- Lastly, Click on the ‘Verify Details‘ button, and once registered successfully your dashboard will be created on the portal whereby you can register further with the process.
How to Complete Application for MP Scholarship Portal?
Once the User ID and Password gets created successfully, Applicants shall go to the scholarship application portal to complete it. Provided below is the step by step process to complete the application:
- Once the Dashboard appears on the screen, the Applicant should upload the photograph in the jpg format.
- In the 2nd section, Applicant may lookout if He/she wants to do any change in Aadhaar Card. Click on OK for change and Cancel to resume.
- In the 3rd section, the Applicant should provide his SAMAGRA ID. Once entered, His personal information will be displayed as below
- In the 4th section, Upload the Voter ID number in the provided space.
- The 5th section of Edit personal details comprises the basic details of the applicant such as name, gender, religion, category, contact number, email-address, Aaadhar card number. Once the applicant fills in all the details, click on the ‘Update My details’ button.
- In the 6th section, Applicants needs to upload the caste certificate if they belong to any particular caste-like Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Other Backward class(obc) etc.
- In the 7th section, the Applicant will have to update the Digital caste certificate along with the proof number and booking number.
- In the 8th section, the Applicant will have to upload the high school mark sheet and provide the information for the same.
- In the 9th section, the Applicant will have to update the Income certificate with active validity along with the fee receipt and mark sheet of last year/semester. It should be taken into consideration that the files to be uploaded should not exceed more than 100 kb.
- In the 10th section of the Edit Bank account section, the Applicant will have to provide the Name of the Bank, IFSC code of the bank, Branch and address and the Bank account number. He/she may tick whether it is seeded with an Aaadhar number or not.
- In the 11th section of Registration for the scholarship, Applicants will have to provide crucial details like last year exam information, guardian’s occupation detail, institution detail, course code detail (enrollment number, admission date), etc.
- In the last section of the Application Dashboard, the Applicant shall preview his form and Submit the Application once every information is verified from his/her end. Lastly, a notice bar with a success message will appear on the screen.
How to open LOGIN Portal of MP Scholarship?
To go to the Login portal, provided below are the steps to be followed:
- Visit the official website of MP Scholarship.
- Once the homepage appears, scroll towards the student corner and click on the Student Login being displayed.
- The Login portal will appear in front of the screen whereby the applicant can provide his username and password to open the Dashboard.
How to track MP Scholarship Application Status?
To track the Application status, do follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Once the homepage opens scroll through the student corner as shown in the image below:
- From the track Application status corner, Click on ‘Track your all scholarship Applications/Activities‘.
- A separate portal will appear whereby the user will need to provide the Applicant ID and the CAPTCHA in the provided box and click on View Details button.
- The status of the sanction of your scholarship will be displayed in front of the screen.
How to recover Password in MP Scholarship portal?
- Go to the Official website of Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal 2.0.
- Check the ‘Student Corner‘ being displayed and click on the subsection of “Recover Password”
- You will be redirected to the page, where the Forgotten password window will appear.
- It is to be noted that the password can be recovered via 2 methods- Traditional and New Method
- As per the traditional method, Choose your category from the drop-down menu bar, and provide your first name, Date of Birth and the registered mobile number.
- As per the New criteria, Applicant needs to provide the first name, a 9 digit Samagra ID, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth
- Lastly click on the Reset Password button being displayed on the bottom.
- You will receive the link where you can provide and save the new password for the portal.
Also Read: NREGA Job Card Application
How to Check Your Eligibility For MP Scholarship?
- Visit the Official web portal of the MP Scholarship.
- On the homepage from the student’s corner, Click on the ‘Calculate your Scholarship’ option.
- You will be redirected to the webpage of the Scholarship calculator as shown in the image below:
- The applicant will need to provide the information in the textboxes such as Commencement year, scheme opted, College’s code, Course code, Year of the course, Type of Admission from the drop-down, Tuition fee waiver (whether yes or no), Date of Admission, Gender, Residential and Annual income.
- Lastly, on the bottom, click on the Show Scholarship details and the whole information pertaining to the chosen scholarship will be displayed in front of your screen.
Provided below is the tabular representation of the direct links of the various scholarships types of MP Scholarship Portal 2.0:
|➢ MMVY Scholarship Track Application
|➢ Awas Sahayta
|➢ Gaon ki Beti /Pratibha Kiran/Vikramaditya Yojana
|➢ Post Matric Scholarship
Frequently Answered Questions
Ques- I’m on the MP scholarship portal, Is KYC necessary for registration?
Yes, it is mandatory to do the KYC on the portal as it checks the authenticity of the credentials and session of the user on the portal.
Ques- How can we go for KYC under MP scholarship Portal?
Generally, there are 2 methods to undergo registration under MP Scholarship Portal:
Through writing the OTP sent into the linked mobile number
Using the traditional biometric method from a KIOSK.
Ques- What details does MP Scholarship portal KYC comprise?
Usually, The KYC section asks for Aadhar card number, Date of Birth, and provide the appeared CAPTCHA in the textbox.
Ques- What information shall I need to provide in the Dashboard of the Application form of the MP scholarship portal?
Once login in the Dashboard while filling the Application form, Applicant is required to provide the uploading of photo, Aadhar edit details, SAMAGRA ID, Voter ID, Personal details, Address details,Caste certificate, Educational details, Income and bank details and the institutional details