Indane Gas| Indane Gas Booking Online, Apply Through SMS, Check Custody: Domestic LPG gas Cylinder has made cooking ultra-easy. It not only has made cooking effortless but also simple and clean. There are many LPG brands but Indane is the world’s second-largest LPG marketer. Indane is developed by Indane Oil Corporation in India. Indane Gas is also awarded the title of “Superbrand”. The Indane gas is provided through 47 Indane Area Offices.
Recently, Indane Gas has released a new notification about booking Indian gas. The booking can be done through SMS now. It means just by sending an SMS to Indian offices citizen gas can be provided at one’s doorstep. But for instigating this service you have to read the article to know how to add your mobile number to Indian gas services.
Moreover, Indian Oil has started one common number for Indian LPG refill across India. This means that even if a citizen shifts from one place to another place. And through this new number gas can be booked anywhere. Though, to book cylinder there are other ways too.
Indane Gas Booking Online
The Indane Gas Services has made services very easy and efficient through the web portal , IVRS which is also known as Interactive Voice Response System, SMS, and through the distributor. Consumers can apply through both online and offline mode.
The Indane Gas is now just an SMS away. They are providing gas on the doorstep of the consumer. Especially during covid crisis, the Indane Gas Services has benefited all the customers.
Indane Gas further brought so many benefits to the people making it easy and efficient. The tracking and imitation can easily be done through email and SMS. The monitoring can be done online now by both distributor and the consumer. There will be no need to wait outside distributor office, because each service is provided through the web portal now.
|Name||Indane Gas Connection|
|Handled by||Indian OIl Corporation|
|Type of Product||LPG (Liquifies Petroleum Gas)|
|Mode of registration||Online/ Offline|
|Mode of Booking||-Web Portal (Online)|
|Targeted to||Indian citizen|
|Time taken to get new connection||2-3 days|
If the citizen wants to get new connection of Indane gas, they would require the following documents:
- Citizen proof of residence
- Ration Card Copy
- Electricity bill
- Telephone Bill
- Voter id card
- PAN Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Lease Agreement
- LIC Policy
- Documents of House registration
- Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Proof of Address
- Ration Card
- Utility bill
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- LIC Policy
Indane Gas Connection: Register
Before availing to all the services of the Indane Gas Services web portal consumer has to register as a registered user first.
- Visit the official website.
- From the homepage screen right side click on Register option
- A dialogue box will appear, fill it with the relevant details
- Then click on Proceed.
- Thus, becoming a registered user.
How to apply for a new Indane Gas Connection?
- Firstly, visit the official websites of Indane Gas for new Indane Connection.
- Then, from the option Customer Console from main menu, click on Online Services further selecting the option New Connection
- This will lead you to another page, click on ‘Online New Connection SAHAJ (e-SV)’
- This will further redirect you to Indane Oils Portal where you have to click on “Register to get a new connection”.
- Here, citizen needs to fill all the relevant details required to register:
- Choose your state
- Select your district
- Choose your distributor
- Date of birth of citizen
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Then proceed, by clicking on submit.
- Further, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number for verification.
- Moreover, you have create a new password and submit it.
- If the registration is complete and successful a message will appear.
- Further, Log In by entering your mobile number.
- Then enter the password and captcha, and submit it.
- Also, fill the KYC form by entering all the information in Indane LPG log in
- Now fill the declaration form by filling in personal details and other required details and uploading required documents. Finally, sign the form
- This will complete the process as final request is placed.
How to book gas cylinder in Indane Gas?
There are various mode provided by Indane gas for booking the LPG Cylinder.
– Booking through SMS
– IVRS Number
-Through Mobile App
Indane Gas Booking through SMS
Citizen who wants to book through SMS very easily.
- While registering you must have registered through mobile number. Therefore, you can use the registered number, to SMS in this format – (IOC<Distributor’s phone number with STD Code>)
- This is sent to Indane area number from this number registered to book.
- Thus, booked cylinder will be received by you.
Indane Gas Booking through IVRS
Citizen who wants to book through IVRS system.
- Firstly, IVRS has option of selecting the language type
- Then, citizen needs to select the area distributor number and the STD code.
- After selecting the distributor number, provide your consumer number
- Then press 1, for refilling.
- Further, a confirmation message will be sent.
Indane Gas Booking through mobile app
If citizen wants to book the cylinder through Mobile App
- Firstly, the citizen have to download the Indane app from the play store
- Then install it on the mobile phone
- Register through the number and fill in the required details
- Thus, will be able to seek every possible services related to Indane Gas
Download the mobile app from the google play store
Indane Gas Booking through Online Mode
The most easiest way to book gas nowdays is through online mode. Indane gas is also providing gas through online booking
- Firstly visits the official website of Indane Gas.
- Once the website opens, click on the Customer Console option from the main menu
- Then, click on the Online Service option, which opens other options.
- From these options select Order Refill and then select Click to book
- Now Log in by your username and password and book the order
- The gas will be provided on your doorstep
- And the records of the booking will be recorded online.
How to Link Aadhaar with LPG Connection?
The citizens need to link the Indane gas connection with the Aadhaar Card and bank account to get a subsidy provided by the government known as an LPG subsidy. There are various modes by which you can link the Aadhaar card with a Gas Connection.
To link the Aadhaar card with Indane gas, the citizen has to get form and fill it. After filling it you have to submit the form to their LPG Distributor.
The citizen first has to register through the mobile phone by sending an SMS to the concerned IVRS number of the state. SMS format should be like this IOC <Consumer number>. Once this sms is sent, another sms needs to be sent. Another SMS is to link Aadhaar Card with gas connection by typing UID.
The citizen has to call IVRS number of the area of the state and call them. And follow all the instructions stated by them.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank Account of the citizen
To transfer LPG Subsidy in self bank account, its necessary to link Aadhaar card to bank account .
- Firstly, you need to visit the bank.
- There an application form is to be filled in order to connect Bank Account with Aadhaar Card .
- Once verification is done in the bank, your bank account gets linked
- Or Download the provided form down below and fill it and submit it to your distributor.
What is LPG Subsidy?
Subsidy is the amount in your account that is refunded after every refill of the gas by you.This money is transferred by the government to the citizen of India . The money transferred is known as LPG gas subsidy.
How to check the subsidy?
The Indane gas also provide subsidy and that subsidy can be checked by the following ways:
- Visit the official website of Indane Gas
- Next, click on the MY LPG option from the main menu
- Then Click on the check Pahal Status option
- Then fill in the details such as consumer umber and distributor number
- Next search for details of the subsidy received by you
Or through Aadhaar card , distributor name, LPG ID etc
Majorly subsidy is credited to your account within 3 days but sometimes transaction fails which needs to be clarified with the government
To Give Up Subsidy
To provide benefit to the family belonging to below poverty line citizen can give up their LPG subsidy.
To give up subsidy one has to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website. (www.givitup.com)
- Now click on the brand of your gas connection like Indane gas
- Then click on the form and download it
- After filling the form in detail you have to submit it to the nearest gas agency of Indane gas.
- Thus, after verification your subsidy will be given up and provided to the needy one.
Indane Gas: Billing
Now the payment can be done through online mode in the Indane gas connection website.
- From the official website click on the option Payment.
- Then, click on payment mode
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- Other options
- Further, select the option “Make Payment”.
- Then enter the card details or other option, proceed by selecting the “Pay now” option
- An OTP will be sent as verification, fill the OTP
- Proceed by making payment.
Indane Gas: Status Check
- The registered user can log in to the official website.
- Then, click on the option “View Order History “.
- Select the option about which you wish to see the status.
- To check the status of Indane Gas refilling status click on this option
- The details will appear on your screen.
Indane Gas : PAHAL
PAHAL also known as Pratyaksh Hanstantrit Labh is a scheme launched by the government. It was launched on 1st June, 2013 in which consumer has to link his Aadhaar Card with the Gas connection and to Bank Account in order to get subsidy given by the government for each refill of the gas. PAHAL Scheme is also known as Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG (DBTL).
In DBTL/ Pahal Scheme the citizen are provided the LPG gas on market value but they are also provided with a certain amount of money as cashback or subsidy on each fill of the gas. The Subsidy directly comes in the bank account that is linked with Aadhaar card.
To get into Pahal Scheme citizen has to fill the form and submit to the area distributor of the concerned brand of gas i.e. Indane Gas. But the citizen also has to make sure of certain conditions such as-
- You must have Aadhaar card
- Must have Aadhaar Card linked to the Indane Gas or other gas connection
- Must have Aadhaar card linked to the bank account in order to get subsidy directly in your account.
Changing Registered Number In Indane Gas Web Portal
This is only for the registered user, who already has been registered and been using the services of Indane Gas. And who wants to change the number through which he is registered and is able to use the services provided through an online portal. To change the number one has to follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official website of the Indane gas
- Being a registered user, firstly Login.
- It will give access to you Indane Gas account.
- Next click on the option Profile
- It will lead you to other options, from them click on Edit Profile option
- Whatever, you wish to change can be changed from here
- Further, edit the number by removing old one by new one
- Thus it will update the profile of your account with such simple steps.
Indane Gas : Services that can be accessed
Services which can be accessed without being a registered user and without Login.
- Know about PAHAL
- Check if you need KYC
- Locate Distributor
- Where to buy 5kg LPG cylinder
- PNG consumers can opt for LPG at market price
- Apply for new connection online
- Give your feedback online
- Find your 17 digit LPG ID
- Other Services
- Give up subsidy voluntarily
- Buy Non-Domestic Cylinder / Indane Jumbo
- TDT Rating
- Download Section
Services which need to logged in to access.
- Rate Distributor
- Place Order Online
- Surrender Multiple Connection
- Join Pahal
|LPG emergency helpline||1906|
|More queries||Visit here|
|Official website||Click here|
|My LPG official website||Click here|
|IndianOil ONE Mobile App||Click here|
|Download application form||Click here|
How to book LPG Cylinder of Indane Gas ?
The Indane Gas services like getting new connection can either be done by going to the distributor office or directly through web portal.
How much does a one need to pay for new connection?
In the North-Eastern States like Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Manipur the cylinder price with security fee is Rs 1150 for a 14.2 kg cylinder. Rs 350 for 5 kg cylinder in addition pressure regulator of Rs 100 whereas in rest of India the cylinder price with security fee is Rs 1450 for 14.2 kg cylinder Rs 350/- for 5 kg cylinder with pressure regulator of Rs 150.
What is the amount to be paid if i want cylinder of 19kg with LOT valve?
You have to pay about Rs 3200 for 19 kg cylinder with LOT valve. The amount differs with change in criteria of the need.
We have been encountering a problem with my Indane gas can it be replaced ?
Yes, it can be replaced at the same time you can call Mechanic of Indane gas for any service except leakage of gas. the mechanic charge is Rs 236.
I am shifting to another state can i still get Indane gas from different distributor there?
Absolutely, you can get Indane Gas anywhere across the country by directly booking through the online web portal.
I am an office worker so i cant’t be around the house all the time. Does Indane Gas has an option where i can get Gas during a specific period?
Yes, Indane gas has enabled an option under which you can select the delivery time at the you will be available to get the cylinder. This is known as preferred time delivery.