(CLWS) Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status: Farmers are the backbone of Agriculture Sector and therefore governments (State and Central Govt.) release various welfare schemes for them. Loan waivers schemes for farmer are the most common benefits which are provided by government. Various states have implemented farmers loan waivers schemes. Karnataka Govt. has also launched the crop loan waiver scheme back in 2018 and since then it has benefited a lakh of farmers. Get complete information about Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status below.
Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status
Karnataka CLWS scheme was launched with an objective of providing financial benefits to the poor farmers of the state who are suffering from financial crunch and are under loan burden. Under the scheme, Government decided to waive off the farmer’s loan upto 2 lakhs. Since, the launch of scheme, lakhs of farmer’s crop loan has been waived off by the State Government.
In this article, you are going to find detailed information about Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status and other details like farmer list, beneficiary status etc.
Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Scheme (CLWS): An Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
|Karnataka Govt. Scheme
|Date of Launch
|17th December 2018
|Government of Karnataka
|Crop Loan Waiver of upto 2 lakhs
|Small and Marginal Farmers
|To waive off the crop loan of farmer
|Mode to check status
|Crop Loan Waiver System
Services on Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Portal
Karnataka Government has launched an online portal “Crop Loan Waiver System” for recording all the information of farmers, banks, loan and for better implementation of the scheme. There are various services on portal which can be availed by all the stakeholders engaged in this scheme such as Farmers, commercial banks, Citizens, Cooperative Banks, Government etc.
Check the list of services and their sub-categories available on CLWS online portal given as under-
- Services for Commercial Bank
– Bank deo login- This login service is for Bank Operator
– Login option for Bank Manager
– CLWS Reports for Bank
– District wise Bank FSD Login
– XML Upload services by the Banks
– Branch-Wise CLWS Payment Certificate
- Services or Cooperative Bank (Primary Agricultural Cooperative Society (PACS)
– DEO Login for PACS
– Crop loan Affidavit Log in for DCC Taluk Manager
– CLWS Affidavit login for Taluk CDO Login
– Affidavit Login for PACS under Bagalkote district
– Reports for PACS
– Login for ARCS
– Payment Certificate login for PACS
– CLWS Login for ARCS Reset
- Services for Citizen
– CLWS Reports for Individual Loanee
– CLWS Citizen Payment Certificate for PACS
– Farmer Wise Eligibility Status
– Farmer Wise Eligibility Status
– Crop Loan Waiver Status
- Services for Nadakacheri
– District wise Bank FSD Login
– Citizen Payment Certificate for Banks
– Citizen payment certificate for PACS
- Services for Taluk Level Committee (TLC)
– Mismatch Verification Login for TLC PACS
– Mismatch Verification Login for TLC Bank
– Abstract Reports for TLC
– FSD Login for TLC
– TLC Bank Mismatch Reports
– TLC PACS Mismatch Reports
How to check Karnataka CLWS Status?
Karnataka CLWS status can be viewed using the online system. One can check status of loan waiver by following the given steps given below-
- Step 1- Start by visiting the official portal of the scheme.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the portal, you can see various options for different stakeholders of this scheme.
- Step 3- Go to Services for Citizens option.
- Step 4- Click on “Banks Citizen payment certificate” link.
- Step 5- You can search using any of the three options shown on the portal. These search options include- Aadhaar Number, Ration Card or FSD Id.
- Step 6- Select the search option, enter the details and click on “Fetch Detail” option.
- Step 7- Finally, Payment certificate or status will open on the screen. Check the details and save
How to Check Farmer-wise Eligibility Status?
Using the online system, Farmers can also access their eligibility status. Follow the process shared below to get farmer-wise eligibility status of Crop Loan waiver scheme-
- Go to the CLWS portal.
- Click on “Farmer-wise Eligibility Status” link given under the Farmer’s services option on the homepage.
- A new page will open. Select District, Bank, Branch from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Fetch Details option.
- Commercial bank individual farmer report for the selected bank will open.
- Check the details.
- Click on Print option to save the report.
Individual Loanee Report
Follow the process to check farmer payment and Loan Status Report shared as under-
- Open the portal and search for “Services for Citizens” menu on portal’s homepage.
- Click on Individual Loanee Report link.
- To check Loanee report, select search option among Aadhaar No. or Ration Card No.
- Select the preferred option and fill the entries.
- Hit the “Fetch Report” tab.
- Loan status report will display. These details will show Farmer’s Commercial bank loan reports, payment details of bank, PACS Payment details, PACS loan details.
- After viewing all the details, users can print the details by click on “Print” tab.
Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Report
Karnataka citizens can also view loan waiver report through the portal.
- Navigate to CLWS portal.
- Click on Crop loan Waiver Report Tab.
- Loan Waiver report can be checked as per bank detail or on the basis of PACS
- Click on the respective option.
- Select report-type option from the drop menu.
- Select district, bank and branch from the drop down.
- Click on “Get Report” button and proceed.
- Loan Waiver Payment report details will open.
- Go through the details.
- This report can be exported to excel or printing by clicking on the respective options.
CLWS Citizen Payment Certificate for PACS
- For this click on “Citizen Payment Certificate for PACS” tab given under services for citizens on the home screen of the portal.
- Select the respective search option and enter the information asked.
- Hit “Fetch Details” link to get payment certificate.
- Finally, PACS citizen payment certificate will display.
|Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Only System
|Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status
|Farmer-wise Eligibility Status
|Crop Loan Waiver Report
|Bhoomi RTC Karnataka
|Karnataka Voter List
For any kind of assistance related to Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status, farmers can contact at the given details-
Bhoomi Monitoring Cell,
SSLR Building, K.R. Circle
Bangalore – 560001 Phone No.- 080-22113255
Email- [email protected]
When was Karnataka Crop loan Waiver Scheme Launched?
Karnataka Government launched Crop Loan Waiver Scheme (CLWS) in the 2018.
Which is the portal through which all the activities of CLWS are carried forward?
All the CLWS activities can be accessed through Crop Loan Waiver System online portal.
What benefit is provided farmers under this scheme?
Under this scheme, farmers are provided a financial support in the form of loan waivers of up to 2 lakh.
What are the details used for searching Karnataka CLWS Status?
Karnataka CLWS Status can be accessed by entering Aadhaar No., ration card no. or FSD Id.
How can we access Loan Waiver release abstract?
To access the loan waiver release abstract you can follow these instructions-
– Open the official portal.
– Click on “Loan Waiver release abstract” menu.
– PACS and Bank payment details for each phase will open.
– Click on “print” option to save the report.
Apart from citizens/ farmers, who can access CLW System online portal?
Portal can be accessed by Commercial banks, cooperative banks, Nadakacheri beneficiaries, and Taluk Level Committee (TLC) along with the farmers.