Odisha Labour Card List: The government of Odisha led by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik’s Biju Janata Dal has worked rigorously for the concerns of the labours (shramiks) of the state and is always up for the betterment in terms of working environment, salary, etc. to them. Every year, the Odisha Building & Other construction workers’ Welfare board releases the list of the labourers registered under the portal in order to provide benefits to them. The Odisha labour card list for the year 2022 has been released. Hence, this article guides the applicants throughout the process of registration, logging in, accessing the card list etc.
Odisha Labour Card
Odisha Labour card is a card issued by the Labour commissioner that tends to provide the facilitation to the construction workers of the state in access to health coverage, educational assistance, Financial aid, etc. to the registered construction workers of the state. One shall receive the card by applying for the same in the Odisha Building & other Construction workers’ portal for whom the decentralized list will be released on the portal once verified from all ends.
Overview of Odisha Labour Card List
|Scheme Name||Odisha Labour Card|
|Scheme type||Odisha State Government Scheme|
|Department||Odisha Building & other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Benefits||Safeguards the interests of the Construction workers of Odisha|
|Current List||For the year 2022|
|Official Web Portal||https://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/|
Odisha Labour Card- Eligibility
Provided below are the criterias in order to be eligible for Odisha Labour Card:
- An applicant is ought to be a resident of Odisha
- An applicant’s age should be above 18 and less than 60 years.
- An applicant should be certified under the Labour Directorate of Odisha.
Documents required for Odisha Labour card
In order to get registered for obtaining the Odisha Labour Card, the construction workers are required to keep the list of following documents during the time of registration:
- Birth certificate
- Highest educational certificate
- Employment certificate proof issued by the gazetted officer of the state
- Bank statement
- Nomination form
- Medical certificate issued by the government undertaking
Benefits of Odisha Labour Card
Once generated and Obtained by the beneficiaries of the construction field, the Odisha Labour card provides a fair share of benefits. These are as follows:
- Covering up of Accidental sustained injuries
- Educational support for the children for the family of the beneficiaries
- Insurance coverage post Death
- Paternity leave provided as per the card
- Financial aid in Funeral expenses
- Financial assistance in marriage(of up to 2 children)
- Economical aid for skill enhancement
- Monetary help in medical expenditure under Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
How to Register Online for Odisha Labour Card?
In order to apply for the Labour Card of Odisha, Applicants are required to follow the step by step criteria below:
- Visit the Official web portal of Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, scroll downwards.
- Now in the useful links section located on the bottom, Click on the ‘Online Registration of beneficiary’ .
- Now the applicant will be redirected to a separate Application window of Labour card registration.
- Hereby, the user is required to provide the personal, educational, professional information and upload the asked documents as per the criteria.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button at the bottom to successfully submit the Application. Once verified and selected , the name of the beneficiary will be displayed on the Labour card list which will be uploaded/updated on the website .
How to Register Offline for Odisha Labour Card?
The Applicants shall also register for Odisha Labour card in offline mode. To register, one must follow the procedure provided below to register Offline:
- Visit the official web portal of Odisha Building & other construction Workers’ welfare Board.
- As the homepage will be opened, Click on the Download option appearing inside the menu bar
- Inside the Download, the option will open a separate web with the list of Registration & Benefits Forms.
- Applicant needs to click on the initial ‘Registration form’ being located on the first.
- Now the webpage will be redirected to the separate pdf of Registration.
- Applicant must download the Pdf of the registration form, fill out the application form, attach the required documents and submit the form to the undersigned official of the Labour department.
- Lastly, the Application form will be authenticated by the labour department’s end, and once shortlisted the Labour applicant will be notified via Sms or selection list on the noticeboard of the department
How to fill the Registration Form under Odisha workers welfare Board?
The Registration form under the Odisha Workers welfare board comprises 7 pages. These pages generally contain:
- Application Form
- Recommendation detail
- Self- Declaration
- Certificate of Employment Proof
- Nomination form
- RSBY beneficiary details
- Application form- Inside the Application Form, the Applicant generally needs to provide the following details:
- Personal Details, Correspondence address details, Permanent address details, Family details Associated organisation details(with whom candidate worked under) Experience duration with the organisation, Job type, Academic/training details, Category type, Bank account details
- Recommended form- Recommended details page generally holds the name and signature of the employer or the trade union representative denoting the authenticity of the Application.
- Acknowledgement Form- This page generally displays the consent of the applicant approving the membership fee and the sum of registration received.
- Self-Declaration- This is generally an undertaking that an applicant fills out showing all the information to be true and ensuring the fulfilment of all the eligibility principles.
- Certificate of employment proof- This form generally showcases the aggregate of work report of the construction workers with respect to the firm/company he worked for along with the period of employment and Daily wages amount.
- Nomination Form- This is the form in which the details of the person such as Name, age, relation with the applicant, date and place along with the signature is provided who is going to be taking all the dues and financial assistance of the Labour welfare board under the absence or post the death of the beneficiary
- RSBY Beneficiary- This form is generally for the availing of the health insurance to the family members of the beneficiary. Hereby, the Applicant needs to provide the details such as head of the family, address, Region details(block, district, panchayat, caste category and beneficiary number).
How to Login into the Odisha Labour welfare Portal?
Applicants shall login to the portal by following the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website
- Once the homepage opens in front of you, scroll downwards and watch to the right corner of the page where the Login section will appear.
- Under the section, provide the username and passwords (created during the time of registration) and Tap on the Login button.
- Your Dashboard will appear on the screen.
How to access the Odisha Labour Card list?
Applicants who have registered for the Odisha labour card shall check the list through following the steps provided below:
- Go to the official web portal of Labour & Employee’s State Insurance Department.
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, Tap on the Report option being displayed on the menu bar.
- Now a drop-down will appear in which you have to tap on “Reports on beneficiaries”.
- The tabular representation of the as per the districts will appear as shown below.
|Districts||SC||ST||Male||Female||Total Registered Applicants|
Odisha Labour Portal Helpdesk
In case the Applicant faces any difficulty in registration or has a complaint or feedback, he shall feel free to:
Call at +91674-2390079
Drop the email with the written concern at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Shall reach out to – Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board,
Office of the Labour Commissioner ,Odisha
Unit-3 ,Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar , Odisha.
Frequently Asked Questions
One shall check the Labour card list on the official website of Labour & employees state insurance Department.
The application form is available in both online and offline modes for registering on Odisha Labour card. One can visit the link of ‘Online registration of Beneficiary‘ under Odisha Building & other construction Workers’ welfare Board or may download the Application PDF from the Download section of the same portal.
Once the Labour card of the applicant is made, The applicant is covered for healthcare, child education, paternity, skill upgrading, marriage assistance(up to 2childen), etc.
Applicants should visit the official portal of the Labour and construction welfare department to track the list as per their district and category.
To log in and open the Dashboard, one needs to visit the Odisha Building and Other construction workers’ welfare board, scroll downward and visit the Login section located on the right side of the corner.