CIDCO Lottery: Housing is one of the basic human needs and to fulfil this need of citizens, CIDCO an urban planning and development institution is working in Navi Mumbai location of Maharashtra state. It provides better housing facilities to the people of the state under various housing schemes for people coming from different income groups. CIDCO Lottery is the method through which houses are sanctioned to eligible people.
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) is an undertaking of the Maharashtra Government that works to accommodate people of the Navi Mumbai. The main aim of CIDCO is to provide affordable houses to the applicants who have submitted applications for the housing scheme. The scheme is more focused to provide affordable houses to the EWS and Low Incomed groups of the state. The lottery method is followed for the allotment of houses to the applicants under this scheme. In this article, we will mainly be discussing the Mass Housing Scheme of CIDCO. However, lottery updates of other schemes will also be shared here.
To enrol under CIDCO Lottery scheme, applicants have to submit an online application within the specified time duration. CIDCO Lottery application process is likely to start soon. As the application dates will be announced, we will update the application link and its complete details here for our valuable readers.
CIDCO invite applications for its various scheme which include Mass Housing Scheme, Mega Housing Scheme, Police Housing Scheme etc.
In this particular article, we have brought all the necessary information about the CIDCO Lottery Scheme. You are going to get complete details starting from the application process to the allotment of houses to the applicants.
CIDCO Lottery At a Glance
|Maharashtra Govt Scheme
|City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO)
|Associated Central Govt. Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
|Mode of application
|Official CIDCO portal
|Post Lottery Portal
CIDCO Lottery Timeline
Have a look at the dates of crucial activities of the CIDCO Housing Scheme for the given in the table below-
|Date of commencement of online application for the scheme
|Last date of the online application
|Online Payment date
|Generation of RTGS/NEFT Challan
|RTGS/ NEFT Payment
|Draft list of Applications which has been accepted
|The final list of Accepted Applications
|Date of Draw of lottery
|List of Lottery Winners
|Date of Refund
Type of CIDCO Lottery Schemes
Have a look at the list of different housing lottery schemes offered by CIDCO to Maharashtra Citizens given here in this section-
- Mega Housing Scheme
- Mass Housing Scheme
- Police Housing scheme
- Valleyshilp Scheme
- Seawoods NRI Housing Scheme
- Vastuvihar, Celebration & Unnati Housing Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for CIDCO Housing Schemes
CIDCO offers houses to a specific group of people with a particular level of income. If you are also willing to apply for the CIDCO Housing scheme, then you must be aware of the eligibility conditions. Check the eligibility requirements for applying for the CIDCO housing scheme-
- Applicants should belong to Maharashtra and should be a permanent resident.
- Applicants must be either from Economically Weaker Section (EWS) or from Lower Income Group (LIG) category.
- If the monthly income of the applicant is Rs.25000, then he/she is eligible to apply under EWS category.
- If the monthly income of the applicant is between Rs.25000 and Rs.50000/-, then he/she is eligible to apply under Lower Income Category.
Applicants are required to submit all the important documents suggested by the concerned authority at the time of application and after the publication of the lottery result.
The list of required documents for the Application is as follows-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- PAN Card
- Voter ID of the applicant
- Bank Details/ Bank passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Proof Certificate
- PAN Card
- Passport sized photograph
Once the lottery result is announced, the selected candidate is allotted a house as per the scheme. To get the final possession of the house, candidates have to complete all the remaining formalities. Verification of documents and KYC is one of the post lottery activities. The list of documents required after the publication of the CIDCO Lottery result for verification purposes is given below-
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Allotment letter
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Acknowledgment
- Salary Slip
- Category certificate
- Salary Certificate
- PMAY Registration
- Affidavit in respective format
- Mathadi worker certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Online Form filling process for CIDCO Lottery
Allotment of houses under the CIDCO lottery scheme is done systematically and an appropriate process is followed. To get the benefit of houses under this scheme, eligible citizens have to submit an online application form. The application form will be released shortly. CIDCO lottery scheme applications can be filed only in online mode from the official portal.
Applications are to be submitted within the duration specified by the Institution. Only those applications are considered which are include genuine information and are filled. If you are also waiting for the availability of the CIDCO online application form, then you must gain proper information about the online application form filling process first. Applicants can access the CIDCO portal in English as well as in the Marathi language as per their preference.
For your convenience, we have explained the online registration and application process in various steps here in this section. So have a look at the given details and gear yourself to apply online for this housing lottery scheme-
- Step 1- Begin with opening the official website of CIDCO Scheme.
- Step 2- Click on ‘Register for Lottery’ link, if you are a new user. Registration on portal is compulsory for accessing any of the feature on the portal. Therefore, those who are not registered must register and create username for logging into the portal.
- Step 3- Now, registration form page will open. Fill all the basic details as asked in the application form. These details include username, name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, mobile no. email etc.
- Step 4- On the next page, fill your profile, PAN, Aadhaar details, bank details, and upload your photograph.
- Step 5- After registration is confirmed, you will be redirected to a page in which you can see that the documents you have uploaded has been approved. This could take a time of 24 hours to reflect on this page.
- Step 6- Once all the uploaded documents are approved, apply button or application link given on this page will be enabled. Click on Apply link.
- Step 7- Select the scheme you have to apply for. Select scheme code from the drop-down menu.
- Step 8- Click on Yes, if the selected scheme is a part of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). You have to enter your UID no. in the respective box.
- Step 9- Now, fill scheme details like- Income group, scheme code, reservation category no., scheme name, applicant type etc.
- Step 10- In case if you have any allocation preference, select that. Go through all the terms and conditions. Mark “Agree” tab, fill place and date to proceed.
- Step 11- You have to confirm lottery and application. Take printout of the application form either in English to Marathi.
- Step 12- Now, applicants have to make payment. Application fee can be paid using any of the following online payment option-Credit Card, NEFT/RTGS, or Net Banking.
- Step 13- For payment, they have to take a printout of the acknowledgment slip first. Put signature wherever it is required. Upload scanned copy of acknowledgment slip, applicant photograph and continue to make payment.
- Step 14- After successful payment, application process will be completed.
Application Fee varies for EWS and LIG category applicants. Check how much application fee they are liable to pay at the time of application-
- EWS category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 5000/-.
- Low incomed group category applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.25000/-.
How to check list of Accepted Applicants?
A lot of applications are received from applicants for the allotment of houses under various CIDCO Lottery schemes. The concerned authority scrutinizes all the applications received and prepares a list of applications that fulfil the required criteria and are accepted. This list of accepted applicants is published on the official portal so that applicants can view and proceed ahead accordingly. Check the step-by-step process to access the list of accepted applicants shared in this section.
- Go to the CIDCO portal.
- Hit the “Accepted Applicant” link and you will be redirected to the page of lottery scheme.
- Choose your lottery scheme for which you have applied and click on “View” button given against the same.
- As per your scheme and code click again on “View”.
- A pdf indicating list of all the accepted applicants will appear in front of you.
- Now, you can search you name in the list.
- Keep the pdf file safe for further references.
CIDCO Lottery Result
The application process is over and draws of the lottery has been conducted, CIDCO prepares lottery results. This lottery result is also updated on CIDCO official website for all the applicants. They can view the CIDCO Lottery results by following the simple instructions given below-
- Open CIDCO portal.
- On the homepage of the website, click on “CIDCO lottery Result” link provided under Housing Scheme tab.
- List of all the available lottery results will appear.
- Search for respective result option and click on “View Result” link given against it.
- Results of all the rounds for sub-category of schemes will open.
- Click on concerned result link according to your income level.
- Result pdf for chosen option will display.
- Check result details and you can download this pdf for your record.
Post CIDCO Lottery Result Process
After the publication of the lottery result, winners have to complete the further formalities. The complete details of the post lottery result procedure are compiled in this section. Take a quick tour to the same-
- Winner have to book an online appointment on the Nivara Kendra or post lottery portal of CIDCO. After booking an appointment they will be sent a “First Intimation Letter”.
- On the day of appointment, applicant have to visit the Nivara Kendra. They have to verify their documents at three counters viz. Primary Accessor, KYC department, and verification department.
- Firstly, they have to visit the primary accessor counter where they have to provide the required documents.
- After approval at the first counter, move to KYC department and provide necessary documents.
- Once KYC is done, applicants will be called to Verification department. Here, they will be asked to show original copy of the document and submit a scanned copy of the same. Once all the documents (Aadhaar, voter’s ID, PAN card, income certificate, payslip, domicile, birth certificate, driver’s license, passport etc.) will be verified, they will be given a “Provisional Offer Letter”.
- Now, they have to deposit the partial amount or the allotted house within a specified duration of time.
- After, partial payment of the house, to get the allotment letter, they have to make the full payment of the flat/ house allotted.
- After completing the formalities regarding registration and stamp duty and making the payment of requisite charges, finally possession letter of the allotted house will be handed over to the beneficiary. Finally, beneficiary can enter their new house allotted under CIDCO Lottery housing scheme.
How to view CIDCO dowload formats?
Applicants can download undertaking or form format online by following the steps given below-
- Go to the website of CIDCO. click here for estate online services
- On portal’s homepage, “click here for estate online service” option flashing on the screen.
- A new webpage will be open.
- Click on “Download formats, undertakings” link.
- As you click on the respective link, all the available download format links will display.
- Click the preferred download format option.
CIDCO Lottery New Town list
Check the list of new towns, which has been added for new housing locations under CIDCO lottery schemes-
- New Aurangabad
- Aurangabad fringe area
- Chikhaldara hill station
- Meghdoot-new Nagpur
- New Nashik
- Waluj Mahanagar
- New Nanded
- New Latur
- Jalana New Town
- Vasai Virar
In case you have any suggestions or grievances related to CIDCO Lottery, you can send your feedback to the concerned authority using the online portal. The feedback submission process is given as under-
- Go to CIDCO official website.
- Scroll down the homepage and click on “Feedback” link.
- Feedback form will display on your screen.
- Fill details like name, designation, organization, email, contact no., city, comment and captcha code.
- Click on Submit button to submit your feedback.
|CIDCO official portal
|CIDCO Lottery scheme application Link
|Click Here– available soon
|CIDCO post lottery portal
|Indra Awas Yojana List
When will CIDCO release application forms for the CIDCO lottery scheme?
Application forms are likely to be made available soon by CIDCO.
What are the criteria for the allotment of houses under CIDCO schemes?
Allotment of houses under CIDCO schemes is based on the draw of lottery criteria.
Who are eligible to get houses under this housing lottery scheme?
The schemes are mainly focused to allot houses to eligible people coming from EWS and Low Incomed Group category.
How to apply for the CIDCO Lottery scheme?
CIDCO lottery applications are invited online. Applicants can submit online application forms by visiting CIDCO official website.
How to make payment of registration fee?
Registration fee payment can be initiated through debit card/ credit card, NEFT/ RTGS or net banking methods.