RAJSSP (Rajasthan Social security Pension): Under the leadership of Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot, the government of Rajasthan has come up with a social welfare scheme called ‘Rajasthan Social Security pension Scheme’. The scheme has been launched in order to facilitate the marginal and senior citizens of the society. The beneficiaries are entitled to financial assistance by the government. This article leads the applicants/beneficiaries to all the details regarding the eligibility, benefits, procedures to apply and check the application, etc.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme RAJSSP
Below is the tabular representation of the key information of the Rajasthan Social Security Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme|
|Scheme Type||State Government|
|Department||Social Justice & Empowerment Department|
|Benefits||Providing Financial assistance to the impoverished sections of the society including Widows,Handicapped, Divorcees etc.|
|Official Web portal||https://rajssp.raj.nic.in/|
About Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
Launched by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, the Rajasthan Social Security pension scheme cover-ups the financial aid for the marginal farmers, widows, handicapped people, and senior citizens of the society. The Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme is generally classified into 4 major Schemes-
Rajasthan Old Age Samman Pension Scheme
As per the Rajasthan Old age Pension Scheme, the beneficiaries of the state who are usually women falling into the senior citizen’s category having age above 55 years are welcome to apply for the scheme. As per the scheme, the financial funds allocated to the beneficiaries under the scheme are on the basis of the minimum yearly income of Rs 48000 for the year which are directly received by the beneficiary on her account.
Chief Minister Ekal Nari Pension Scheme
This scheme applies to the applicants who are widows/separated or divorced from their marriage for which the age of the women is required to be a minimum of 18 years with an annual income not exceeding 48000 Rs.
Chief Minister Special Qualified Pension Scheme
This scheme is meant for the beneficiary who is suffering from a disability of upto 40% or more in terms of physical standards and is the person with special need with height clocking less than 3 feet 6 inches or has abnormality in chromosomes. For availing of the scheme, the minimum annual income should be less than Rs 60000.
Small and Marginal Farmers Older Pension Scheme
This scheme is meant for the farmers who are engaged in the field of agriculture in small scale of land. The beneficiary under this scheme is generally the women who are aged between 55 years to 75 years or above.
Financial cover under RAJSSP
Since the age, ratio and the aid amount varies, therefore we have provided below the assistance amount of the pension with respect to the types of pension scheme:
|Pension Type||Age group||Pension Financial Aid(Per month)|
|Chief Minister Old Age Samman Pension Scheme||The old age woman who are above 55 years of age to 75 years|
The old woman above 75 years
|Rs 750 |
|Chief Minister Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme||The women of the age group lying between 18 to 55 years old are provided|
The women between 55-70 years are entitled to
The women between 60 years old to 75 years.
|Chief Minister Special Qualified Person Pension Scheme||The scheme entitles the applicants :|
(to the man and woman below 58 years and 56 years respectively),
( to the man above 58 years and woman above 55 years but both less than 75 years),
(to the beneficiaries aged 75 years or above)
and (to the beneficiary with no Leprosy)
|Small and Marginal Farmers Older Pension Scheme||To the woman from 55 to 75 years|
To the woman above 75 years
Required Documents for RAJSSP
Provided below is the list of Documents which applicants must keep with themselves uring the time of registration:
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Bank Account details
- Residential certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate( If fall into the reserved sections of the society)
How to Register offline for RAJSSP offline?
To Register Offline , Applicant must follow the procedure to Apply in the steps provided below:
- Visit the nearest office of SDO or Block Development Officer of your region.
- You shall obtain the Application Form from the office for Social Security Pension scheme as per the format shown below in the image:
- Now provide all the asked information into the Application form pertaining to the Personal details, Address details, Category certificate, Income, and Bank Details.
- Once the form gets filled and reviewed by the Applicant, it will be further sent for authentication from the Naib Tehsildar’s end.
- Post successful authentication, the procession of the Application will commence and the entitled financial assistance will be received to the Beneficiary through Direct Benefit transfer.
- Provided below is the flow diagram which denotes how the cycle of the Pension process commences and completes.
How to Login into RAJSSP Portal?
To Login to the Dashboard of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Portal, abide the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan Social Security Pension
- The homepage of the scheme will appear on the screen
- Look into the right corner of the portal where the Login section will be located
- Inside the Login section, provide the User ID and Password (created during the time of registration), write down the captcha code into the provided box and click on the Login Button.
- On successful Login, the Dashboard of the Applicant or Beneficiary will appear on the screen.
How to Track the Status of the Application Under RAJSSP Portal?
The status of Application can be checked by following the steps provided below:
- Go to the Official web portal of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension scheme
- Upon the homepage, Click on the ‘Reports’ hyperlink appearing inside the menu bar.
- Now a separate window comprising the various functions of the portal will appear.
- Applicant needs to click on the First option of ‘Pensioner Online Status’ appearing on the leftmost side of the page.
- Now the user will be redirected to the Application track portal whereby Applicant is required to provide the Application Number along with the Captcha generated into the text box respectively.
- Lastly Click on the Show Status and your status of Application will appear on the screen.
How to lodge the Grievances and Solution under Rajasthan Social Security Scheme?
In case the Applicant has any query pertaining to the approval of the application or the payment of the Application or has come up with a solution, Applicant is required to follow the procedure below:
- Once landed on the Reports page, Applicant is required to tap on the Pensioners Complaint section being displayed on the webpage.
- Now the applicant will land up to a redirected portal of Pensioner Complaint
- Hereby, the Applicant needs to select from the choice bar (either He/she has a query or solution), the Official name, Application number for Rajasthan, Query/Solution context along with the Captcha in the textbox and click on the Save Button.
- Once your complaint or solution is brought to the notice of the undersigned officials of the Department, your issue or feedback will be taken into consideration soon.
Eligibility Principle under the RAJSSP Portal
Primarily there are 2 ways through which one shall check his/Her eligibility parameter for the scheme:
- Janadhaar ID/Enrollment ID– For checking the criteria of Janadhaar via enrollment ID, Applicant needs to provide the enrollment ID and the captcha code and click on the Check Button on the bottom. The eligibility parameters of the Registrant’s application category will be displayed on the screen.
- Criteria: To know the fits into the application, the applicant needs to provide the following details inside the portal:
- Category (Caste to whom candidate belongs to)
- Marital Status (Whether Applicant is Single/Married/Divorced/Separated)
- Age of the Applicant
- Choose the Poverty Line category
- Handicapped (if in case)
- Disability Percentage
Lastly, Tap on the Check button, and the Applicant can get to know about the Eligibility criteria of the Pension He/she has applied for.
How to Check the Payment Status Under Rajasthan Social Security Portal?
Payment Ledger generally denotes the payment activity and submission status of the pensioner. To check the payment status, a beneficiary must go through the procedure provided below:
- Once on the Reports webpage, Click on the Pensioner Payment Register section displayed at the right corner.
- The Payment Ledger for Pensioner window will appear on the screen
- Inside the section, beneficiary needs to provide the Sanction Number for the Rajasthan Scheme and enter the displayed code and Click on the Show Report.
- The status of the Payment will be displayed on the screen.
How to check the Beneficiary List Under RAJSSP?
A beneficiary list is generally a list that denotes the data of the beneficiaries who have applied for the pension scheme with respect to their district, scheme type as per the requested application. One shall access the list of beneficiaries under The Rajasthan Social Security Portal by:
- Tapping on the Beneficiary report under Rajasthan Social Security portal
- Now the district wise beneficiaries’ list will appear on the screen
- Beneficiary is required to Open his/her respective district from the displayed table.
- Once clicking on the district hyperlink, the further decentralized list of the regions on the basis of the Urban or rural area will appear
- Beneficiary needs to look upon his region/town and click on the same.
- The further opening of decentralized Panchayat and Ward will lead the Beneficiary to their name list as per the customized reports.
RAJSSP HelpDesk Details
In case the Applicants or Beneficiaries of Rajasthan are facing any problem regarding the scheme, then they must provide their concern to the Social Welfare Department
Via Calling @ 0141-5111007,5111010,2740637
Drop the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Answered Questions
Ques- Who are eligible for applying under the Rajasthan Social security Pension scheme?
All the permanent residents of Rajasthan who belong to the impoverished sections of the society such as Widows/Divorces, Old woman citizens, small-scale farmers, and the senior citizens with special needs are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Social Security Pension.
Ques- Can we apply for the Rajasthan Social Security Pension scheme online?
As of now, Applicants can apply for the scheme Offline through KIOSK and the concerned office of the region they are living in but shall access the Dashboard of their Application online under the website of Rajasthan Social security Pension scheme.
Ques- Can we check the criteria for eligibility for the scheme under the Rajasthan Social Security Portal?
Yes, you shall check your eligibility for the scheme you have applied for. This can be done either by providing the Janadhaar/Enrolment ID or by filling the parameters on the Pensioners eligibility portal.
Ques-I have applied for the Social security scheme. How can I check the status of My Application under the Rajasthan Social Security Portal?
Once applied for the scheme, Applicant needs to open the Reports section and tap on the Pensioners Online Status appearing on the first row. Hereby applicants just need to enter their valid Application number and click the Show status which will ultimately display the status of the Application of the candidate.
Ques- Can we register our feedback or Complaint regarding the scheme under the portal?
Yes Applicants shall provide their feedback and lodge the grievances by tapping on the Pensioners Complaint section from the Report option inside the menu bar of the Application portal.
Ques- How long does it take to access the report of Beneficiary list under the RAJSSP portal?
Since the Beneficiary list has data compiled with the details of the beneficiaries in accordance to their age, name, and region. Therefore Applicant needs to open the beneficiary list section from the portal whereby decentralized information is all that is needed to be provided such as Choosing the District list, selecting the region(whether rural or urban), further choosing the Panchayat region in which the beneficiaries’ area comes, then choosing the Village and Ward in the very next page. Finally a decentralized list will be opened in front of the Beneficiary denoting his/her complete details.